PO: Margot & the Nuclear So and So's - Slingshot to heaven

Margot's facebook:

Hey, so we went a little funny in the head and did a silly thing.

Been trying to figure out what happened to some of these 7"s that appear to have not made it to certain people. It would appear that the crude system we use to deal with self fulfilling orders (without much drama thus far) nixed the shipping of those 7" that came part of a deluxe package. We apologize for this. To make up for it you can email [email protected] for digital copies of the single to hold you over until we ship your deluxe (we begin shipping album packages in a little over 3 weeks and packing has already begun). This was intended as a vinyl only release, so hopefully having compressed files to put on your digital walkman will take some of the sting out of this unintentional act of betrayal. Make sure you give Sweet baby Kang a minute after emailing him, as he's trying to get all this dealt with while also working about 80 hours a week.

Sorry dudes and dudettes. We try not to drop the ball often, but when we do, we prefer dos equis.

So with all the crazy stuff with this release, does anyone know what the deluxe will have?

Clear or Colored vinyl? If it is just the standard black I am going to be pissed as I would of bought the 7" and LP separate as the deluxe was the only way to get a variant??

They just posted this on their Facebook:

Indianapolis now has a Sling Shot to Heaven tour date. June 27th. Tickets go on sale FRIDAY. Gentleman Caller w/ Heidi Lynne Gluck and Kate Myers will provide the opening entertainment. 

Picture locked the LP5 film last night. Very proud of it. We'll be fulfilling the pre-orders with a very special numbered 1st edition, and a colored vinyl copy of the soundtrack + DVD will be hitting stores this Fall. 

Only about three weeks until we start shipping Pre-orders of the new record. Been a long journey. Lots more in-store leading up to the release. Excited to share it with y'all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I get so melancholy when I listen to Lazy and Go To Sleep.

I think Richard is one of my favorite songwriters. I appreciated Buzzard and Rot Gut, but I'm glad that he's gone back to the softer stuff.

I cannot wait for this to come out. And I DEFINITELY can't wait for the DVD. So pumped to burn my wife out on this record. I'm giving it 3 days from the moment we get the DVD and album to where she says "Can we PLEASE listen to something else???"

I get so melancholy when I listen to Lazy and Go To Sleep.

I think Richard is one of my favorite songwriters. I appreciated Buzzard and Rot Gut, but I'm glad that he's gone back to the softer stuff.

I cannot wait for this to come out. And I DEFINITELY can't wait for the DVD. So pumped to burn my wife out on this record. I'm giving it 3 days from the moment we get the DVD and album to where she says "Can we PLEASE listen to something else???"

I am with you! Loving this album! Been listening to it on repeat at work! Really digging "Long Legged Blonde" and "I don't". Hope my record arrives today!