PO: Margot & the Nuclear So and So's - Slingshot to heaven

I had no idea there were that many variants of prozac rock/fingertips. Damn.

Also very jealous of everyone who will be going to the Luna gathering. My family is out in Indy, but I'm stuck on the east coast for the weekend. Would love a yellow copy if they allow extras, but hope everyone enjoys the set regardless -- reminds me of the Rot Gut listening party, which was aces.

I had no idea there were that many variants of prozac rock/fingertips. Damn.

Also very jealous of everyone who will be going to the Luna gathering. My family is out in Indy, but I'm stuck on the east coast for the weekend. Would love a yellow copy if they allow extras, but hope everyone enjoys the set regardless -- reminds me of the Rot Gut listening party, which was aces.

there are only 10 rainbow color ones! The grey swirl may have about 4-8 of them in circulation

I feel for everyone that didn't get what they preordered.  I was fortunate enough to have the correct vinyl, but somehow this was botched and people got screwed.  Like someone mentioned earlier, my jacket is kinda bent to shit in the top left corner.  I was bummed about it until I saw that others got screwed worse than me.

The yellow copy is beautiful. The album art is gray scale, so they really could have chosen any color and I think it would have been just as beautiful.

Jonny, I am sorry, but the guy I went with this morning wanted a copy as well, so I was unable to get an extra. I even went back with my wife at around 3:00 for the Margot set to try and snag another, but the Margot records were sold out by noon according to Todd.

Also, that Margot set was a bummer. They played in a parking lot, and were sitting in chairs, so if you were more than 5 people back, you were only listening, and not really seeing anything. We got there as they started their set, and listened to two songs without seeing a band member. Then Sparrow started throwing a fit so we went through the line to buy a couple of non RSD items (Pokey Lafarge, We Are Hex/Child Bite).

The yellow copy is beautiful. The album art is gray scale, so they really could have chosen any color and I think it would have been just as beautiful.

Jonny, I am sorry, but the guy I went with this morning wanted a copy as well, so I was unable to get an extra. I even went back with my wife at around 3:00 for the Margot set to try and snag another, but the Margot records were sold out by noon according to Todd.

Also, that Margot set was a bummer. They played in a parking lot, and were sitting in chairs, so if you were more than 5 people back, you were only listening, and not really seeing anything. We got there as they started their set, and listened to two songs without seeing a band member. Then Sparrow started throwing a fit so we went through the line to buy a couple of non RSD items (Pokey Lafarge, We Are Hex/Child Bite).

Thanks for looking out anyway! Someone else snagged me a copy! 

That's sad! 

Ha, yup.

I dug through all of the goodies and was checking out my CD copy I ordered when I realized there was no LP.  Searched high and low but nope...still awaiting a response...

And of course I got a black 7" numbered in the 300s....

Sadly, this whole ordeal has left me feeling let down by the whole pre-order...

Ha, yup.

I dug through all of the goodies and was checking out my CD copy I ordered when I realized there was no LP.  Searched high and low but nope...still awaiting a response...

And of course I got a black 7" numbered in the 300s....

Sadly, this whole ordeal has left me feeling let down by the whole pre-order...

The whole preorder was a cluster fuck for some reason...