PO Rise Records upcoming

I want that Fear Before record, I gotta stop spending money like this.  Jesus.

Same. Spending total on vinyl this month is physically painful to think about.

Rise has been really fair with bundles and pricing though. Pleasantly surprised with Early November, DGD, and these reissues. I was expecting much, much worse.

Cool to see Fear Before.  I'd love to see someone, whether it's Rise or someone else, press The Years Gone By - Forever Comes Too Soon... Rise didn't even include anything from that record on their big 4xLP thing they did.  I'm assuming they just kind of decided to forget they ever had the band.

Grabbed Anatomy of a ghost and fear before as well! Didn't even see the bundle option for these, so hopefully merchnow will refund me the difference after I email them. But I remember seeing Anatomy play all the time here in Portland. So this was a must to pick up.

did they get back to you on this? noticed they had them bundled today.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

got my set of anatomy of a ghost, fear before, color morale, hands like houses, and crown the empire and i have to say they did a great job on these colors! the color morale and hands like houses starburst colors are amongst the prettiest vinyl i have seen since i've started collecting. only gripe i have is they dont have lyric inserts but oh well. still glad to have some of my favorite scene-core bands on vinyl. anatomy of a ghost has a nice gatefold with the lyrics in the middle though

• 2 weeks later...

I would buy Someday Came Suddenly just to appease the old scenester in me. Would have to be priced fairly cheap though.

Yeah, those would mostly be the only people that would buy it. Don't get me wrong, I would too, just for shits and giggles, but I don't see it being a very likely pressing. But, Rise did say they were working on pressing their back catalogue, so maybe that's included?

Yeah, those would mostly be the only people that would buy it. Don't get me wrong, I would too, just for shits and giggles, but I don't see it being a very likely pressing. But, Rise did say they were working on pressing their back catalogue, so maybe that's included?

They pressed albums that far fewer people care for, so I mean, probably.

If Rise ever pressed MSWHITE Squares on vinyl I'd pick it up in a heartbeat. One of their best releases and it's a shame that they broke up so soon after its release.

I forgot about that band. That was a great release.

I was mostly joking about the Someday Came Suddenly on vinyl, but AA's S/T on vinyl would be pretty cool. I ended up liking that album significantly more than SCS.