PO: City Lights - The Way Things Should Be

City Lights will be releasing their sophomore album on Invogue Records titled "The Way Things Should Be" on December 10th, 2013. Their new song, "Promises", is streaming at the link below:

http://citylightspoppunk.bandcamp.com/releases

The vinyl pressing of the album will be a white vinyl, limited to 500. The preorder will be released December 20th. You can pre order the new record below

http://merchnow.com/products/168424/city-lights-bundle-2

I am going to pre order this. I have In It to Win It and I love that album. I have high hopes for this one. 

• 4 weeks later...

So this actually sold out. Needless to say I was pretty rattled when I went to order this and A Lot Like Birds' latest. Hopefully they'll have some more back in stock soon.

yeah I was surprised too! The first album /300 is still in stock, yet the second album /500 that isn't released yet is out of stock.

Good for them though! They're releasing a new song this coming Tuesday, too. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

InVogue Records - thanks for being cool man, we are actually going to be sending out the white copies to anyone who pre-ordered the white. The place that manufactured the vinyl made the error and accidentally pressed to black. Good news is we are getting the white in, bad news it takes 4 weeks to re-press Slow process but at least you'll get 2 copies right?

They replied this to my facebook post i made. So looks like we're still down for the white :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

InVogue Records - thanks for being cool man, we are actually going to be sending out the white copies to anyone who pre-ordered the white. The place that manufactured the vinyl made the error and accidentally pressed to black. Good news is we are getting the white in, bad news it takes 4 weeks to re-press Slow process but at least you'll get 2 copies right?

They replied this to my facebook post i made. So looks like we're still down for the white :)

Hate to bump an old thread, but just out of curiousity.. Did anyone actually ever get their white pre-order copy?