Flaming LIps/Tame Impala Vinyl

Here's a low starting bid for those of you in the states. Three days to go though.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FLAMING-LIPS-TAME-IMPALA-Peace-And-Paranoia-Tour-Vinyl-RSD-Black-Friday-/291043129261

*Wow. Just saw one with a buy it now price of 150$. Difficult to fathom anyone asking that much for it. Most are at the 60-70$ mark.

Ok, so I went to the store tonight and they had 7 left.  I bought all 7 and those that PMed me have been messaged that you have gotten one.  If you haven't been messaged, then you sadly, didn't make the cut.  I based it on the timestamp of the PM, just to be fair.  As soon as I get payment, these babies will be shipped.

Ok, so I went to the store tonight and they had 7 left.  I bought all 7 and those that PMed me have been messaged that you have gotten one.  If you haven't been messaged, then you sadly, didn't make the cut.  I based it on the timestamp of the PM, just to be fair.  As soon as I get payment, these babies will be shipped.

Sick. That's awesome of you to have done that.

Too bad I didn't make the cut. Based on the amount of posts in this thread that showed interest, I thought I was still good. Oh well. Enjoy them covers, everyone who managed to get one !

I thought Wayne said there were going to be a boatload of these available online ?

But then they sold a bunch on Record Store Day Black Friday... If you follow the thread backwards a couple pages they went up on Rough Trade UK and then also Amoeba. 

But yea he did tweet that

Still haven't heard anything about my rough trade order, i don't think its coming... was supposed to ship on the 18th of December 

Yeah man, I passed on the Amoeba release because I jumped on this. It sucks they haven't updated us with any info on this whatsoever.

• 5 weeks later...

Got an email from Rough Trade:

"Apologies, we are still waiting for these to come in from the US. I was told yesterday it will arrive next week."

Kind of funny though that we have to wait for them to get their shipment from the US, just so they can ship 'em right back to us.   :blink:

• 1 month later...

Are we talking about this vinyl?http://instagram.com/p/jHRzldMqT7/. My record store has a bunch of them. I'm in Oklahoma City. They might be able to sell them online? It's called guestroom records. They are $39.

Now you've posted that, I don't suspect they'll be available much longer! Thanks for letting me know about them, but I don't want it enough to pay nearly $80 for it as I live in the UK.

I also realise that I should put my location on my profile so people know that.

Edit: The purple smoked vinyl in the Guest Room Records store looks lovely. Rainbows Are Free - Believers In Medicine:

http://guestroom-records.com/GRR.html