Flaming LIps/Tame Impala Vinyl

1456732_10151999596223186_492719821_n.jp

fTuKitN.png

(From WAYNES IG)

Just some info on tame impala/stone roses. They're both listed at 39.99 from what I've seen on Instagram #flaminglips 

Pretty damn steep. Bummer Stone Roses is harder to obtain as it's only in select stores.

Anyone know or work at a record store could share how much "Peace Sword" is going for?

1456732_10151999596223186_492719821_n.jp

fTuKitN.png

(From WAYNES IG)

Just some info on tame impala/stone roses. They're both listed at 39.99 from what I've seen on Instagram #flaminglips 

Pretty damn steep. Bummer Stone Roses is harder to obtain as it's only in select stores.

Anyone know or work at a record store could share how much "Peace Sword" is going for?

Peace Sword should be around $20. The Tame Impala split is only four tracks and the Stone Roses cover album seems pretty terrible, so take that for what you will.

I'll be attempting the RSD in San Diego. I don't want to say I can guarantee anyone I'd fish them a record because I have no idea what the price points are and I have to get what I need first before I can fish for others... With that being said I don't mind fishing Flaming/Impala or PeaceSword for some? HMU I can guarantee two at least 1 record for 2 people. What are you guys looking for?

I'll be attempting the RSD in San Diego. I don't want to say I can guarantee anyone I'd fish them a record because I have no idea what the price points are and I have to get what I need first before I can fish for others... With that being said I don't mind fishing Flaming/Impala or PeaceSword for some? HMU I can guarantee two at least 1 record for 2 people. What are you guys looking for?

I want the flaming/impala split if you can help me grab 1!!

Id also love to get my hands on the split

None of my local stores had this. I'm just going to peruse first pressings of The Soft Bulletin and Clouds Taste Metallic and be done with the gimmick's of Wayne Coyne. I don't really enjoy the music anymore. Hope they still make another epic record like SB.

They have; they're called Embryonic and The Terror.