Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

I'm not sure how rare it is, but I recently picked up my first Funko pop! I traded in my copy of Battlefront at Gamestop (was not feeling that game at all) and ended up buying my mother the classic Mickey and Minnie Mouse figures for Christmas but I had $10 left over so I bought myself this Hatsune Miku pop (yeah yeah I know, I'm weeaboo trash blah blah blah lol).

fun3822-vocaloid-hatsune-miku-pop_-vinyl

WHERE???

http://popvinyls.com/2015/12/02/naruto-joins-the-anime-pop-line/

Not out yet, but looks like it's "coming very soon".

I personally want some more Elder Scrolls/Skyrim ones. I was trying to go for a full Fallout set but Gamestop did that stupid Black Friday exclusives with a Gold Power Armor variant... that fetches way too much. So I'm quitting collecting that line. Also, my dear sweet mother, found some Arrow TV show ones and sent them as an early gift. Now I'm going to have to get all of those hahaha...

Just a heads up, or anyone with a Barnes and Noble near them, this time of year they send out 20% coupons pretty much every week, sometimes 25% or 30% off and their Pop figures are usually 8.95. Usually that's the cheapest I find them. I think if you sign up for their email newsletter, you get the coupons.

Just a heads up, or anyone with a Barnes and Noble near them, this time of year they send out 20% coupons pretty much every week, sometimes 25% or 30% off and their Pop figures are usually 8.95. Usually that's the cheapest I find them. I think if you sign up for their email newsletter, you get the coupons.

Wow, that takes me back to when I use to work for them. People would go crazy with those coupons. :P

• 2 weeks later...

I just picked up almost all of The Force Awakens line to start off my collection and I've got a whole list of ones I plan on looking around for in the future. I guess I'm addicted now... ugh.

Haves:
(39) Japanese Vocaloids ~ Hatsune Miku
(58) Star Wars: The Force Awakens ~ Rey <3 <3 <3
(59) Star Wars: The Force Awakens ~ Finn

(67) Star Wars: The Force Awakens ~ First Order Snowtrooper
(68) Star Wars: The Force Awakens ~ First Order Flametrooper

Pending Arrival:
(03) Star Wars ~ Han Solo
(60) Star Wars: The Force Awakens ~ Kylo Ren
(61) Star Wars: The Force Awakens ~ BB-8
(66) Star Wars: The Force Awakens ~ First Order Stormtrooper
*Placeholder for TFA Chewbacca, buying that next payday*

Also for anybody who doesn't already know, Gamestop is currently doing a buy 3 get one 1 free deal on all Pops!

I just picked up almost all of The Force Awakens line to start off my collection and I've got a whole list of ones I plan on looking around for in the future. I guess I'm addicted now... ugh.

Haves:

(39) Japanese Vocaloids ~ Hatsune Miku

(58) Star Wars: The Force Awakens ~ Rey <3 <3 <3

(59) Star Wars: The Force Awakens ~ Finn

(67) Star Wars: The Force Awakens ~ First Order Snowtrooper

(68) Star Wars: The Force Awakens ~ First Order Flametrooper

Pending Arrival:

(03) Star Wars ~ Han Solo

(60) Star Wars: The Force Awakens ~ Kylo Ren

(61) Star Wars: The Force Awakens ~ BB-8

(66) Star Wars: The Force Awakens ~ First Order Stormtrooper

*Placeholder for TFA Chewbacca, buying that next payday*

Also for anybody who doesn't already know, Gamestop is currently doing a buy 3 get one 1 free deal on all Pops!

The second wave of force awakens pops was announced too and should be coming out soon.

Check out Smugglers Bounty and Lootcrate if you want some exclusives

They're making a shitload of new Star Wars ones. Hopefully they'll add

Lightsaber Rey and Finn and Unmasked Kylo. I really want Rey but I'm not a big fan of the standard one and the scavenger exclusive is expensive as fuck.

Anyway, how much do you guys generally spend on Funkos? I can't get them for cheaper than 12 bucks (and that's online). They cost 16-20,- in stores here which is ridiculous.