Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

They're making a shitload of new Star Wars ones. Hopefully they'll add

Lightsaber Rey and Finn and Unmasked Kylo. I really want Rey but I'm not a big fan of the standard one and the scavenger exclusive is expensive as fuck.

Anyway, how much do you guys generally spend on Funkos? I can't get them for cheaper than 12 bucks (and that's online). They cost 16-20,- in stores here which is ridiculous.

10 or less. Hot topic is always have sales on them.

Exclusive ones I spend a little more

Do they make any of the Star Wars ones in non bobbleheads? I want regular ones.

Star Wars and Marvel have weird toy contracts with other companies so they legally can't make vinyl figures of their properties.

Weirdly the Disney figures aren't bobbleheads.

10 or less. Hot topic is always have sales on them.

Exclusive ones I spend a little more

They average 8 to 12 at most retail locations. Online prices are literally all over the map.

If you are really into a whole series try and find a set on something like entertainment earth, fugitive toys, or big bad toy store.

Most recent one I have gotten was the Hatbox Ghost from the Haunted Mansion at Disney. They had him and the three hitchhiking ghosts as park exclusives. They ended up pulling the hitchhikers pretty quick as there was a misprint on the boxes. They labeled the wrong ghosts on the boxes.

I had a friend grab me them day one, so I'm excited mine will have the misprint - love stuff like that.

This is also another weird example of Disney admitting the hitchhiking ghosts actually have names.

Damn, I guess I have to wait a little until the prices drop. Funkos seem to be relatively new here, maybe that's why they're almost double the price. Seeing the Iron Throne for 25,- as well as exclusives in the same price range is ridiculous. I got Jon Snow for 12,- on Amazon and just I checked it and the same figure's 23,- now. Crazy.

Speaking of Stormtroopers, I want this Riot Gear one but it's like 23 bucks smh.

WX5OVrU.jpg

(actually, I want all of them. Especially Kylo Ren, that wonderful piece of shit)

i just bought the bob's burgers ones cause they look great. but i don't want to have some insane pop collection. where do you guys put these things?

Qjf6fQv.jpg

When I get more, I'm just gonna put some of them on my book shelf. I don't plan on getting more than 20-30. If I ever reach that limit, I'm probably gonna sell some.

For anyone bummed they missed some star wars exclusives...

the loot crate snow gear han solo is available for purchase here: http://gifts.lootcrate.com/products/copy-of-exclusive-funko-pop-vinyl-doc-brown

and the first smuggler's bounty box is available for purchase if you sign up for the second one.