Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

More importantly...Those Bill and Ted ones, dude. :)

Edit: Also those FRIENDS ones. hahaha

I actually haven't seen the movie; I only know that that's where the "What if" meme comes from lol.

Sensei Luke looks pretty badass, too ... shit, I want way too many Pops now. Why u do dis Funko?

I actually haven't seen the movie; I only know that that's where the "What if" meme comes from lol.

Sensei Luke looks pretty badass, too ... shit, I want way too many Pops now. Why u do dis Funko?

Oh shiiiiit! Go watch Excellent Adventure nowwww! It's so good :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Link please?

You can pre-order it through a handful of sites, but I preordered it through EntertainmentEarth. It comes to about $16 shipped and they don't charge you until it's actually in stock and preparing for shipment.

For the uneducated or close minded, they also have Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton pops available for pre-order.

Hahaha that's so great.

Right? :P

Fellow Funko POP collectors! I am prepping to move to London for the next two years, so I am thinning out a lot of the material things in my life, one of which is sadly some of my Funko POPs. You can see everything up for sale here:

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/119460-huge-moving-sale-lps-funko-pop-blu-ray-playstation-and-more/

• 2 weeks later...

i'm hoping Funko has some cool things / exclusives at Emerald City Comicon next week! and/or there's a good vendor or two with some good pricing. there's so many i want right now it's silly. 

http://funko.com/blogs/news/116079107-emerald-city-comicon-2016-exclusives

I know there is a one per person limit but if there are any pops you don't want and wouldnt mind grabbing for me I would appreciate it

http://funko.com/blogs/news/116079107-emerald-city-comicon-2016-exclusives

I know there is a one per person limit but if there are any pops you don't want and wouldnt mind grabbing for me I would appreciate it

hahaha i think i'm gonna get the Cthulhu one for myself, i've been meaning to get a Cthulhu one forever. are there any other specific ones you'd want? 

hahaha i think i'm gonna get the Cthulhu one for myself, i've been meaning to get a Cthulhu one forever. are there any other specific ones you'd want? 

If you don't mind another funko loser butting in, I'd like that snoopy pack, BMO, Lich, or Green Goblin and I'd be happy to Paypal you in advance if you want. I mean if they let you get more than 1 Nerd Cuthulu could you grab me one too?

i didn't think about how the Nerd Cthulhu would mean more to an actually collector, i dont mind getting a "normal" one for myself to ensure a collector got one.

anyone interested in me picking stuff up for you, LIST out which ones you'd want. i'm going Friday, so I'm sure they'll have most of that stuff there still. and i'll have my brother and one of my buddies with me, so i might be able to get more of each one. but i am not promising anything, the line at their booth is either non-existent or insane, so i don't want to guarantee anything. i have a notoriously short attention span so it'll be in-the-moment decision if i wait in line or not.