Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

• 2 weeks later...

legitimately bummed for the guys i was gonna try to help. they were out of all the exclusives by the time i got to their booth. they must not have allotted very many for the day, they were out of literally every special release before I even had lunch. and they were only really pushing subscriptions and lame Dorbz you can get online :( 

found a couple Mass Effect and Futurama ones i wanted for $8-10 each at other booths though, so it wasn't a total bust for Pops. 

Well... I'm now in for those Legends of Tomorrow ones. Along with the already announced Arrow/Flash TV show ones. I should probably start collecting those Star Wars Rey ones too :wub:

Also it sounds like the DC Legion of Collectors box might get a Supergirl Pop... does anybody do that subscription? I might buy this one since it's next release is DCTV themed.

Well... I'm now in for those Legends of Tomorrow ones. Along with the already announced Arrow/Flash TV show ones. I should probably start collecting those Star Wars Rey ones too :wub:

Also it sounds like the DC Legion of Collectors box might get a Supergirl Pop... does anybody do that subscription? I might buy this one since it's next release is DCTV themed.

I canceled the DC box because I didn't want a DC tv pop haha

check funkos instagram if you want to see Supergirl

check funkos instagram if you want to see Supergirl

Thanks! Doesn't look much different than the New 52 one they just released. Still might try to pick it up though.

I canceled the DC box because I didn't want a DC tv pop haha

Really? Are you not a fan of the shows out right now or something?

Thanks! Doesn't look much different than the New 52 one they just released. Still might try to pick it up though.

Really? Are you not a fan of the shows out right now or something?

Don't really have time to watch them. But I don't have much interest in them.

I watched Flash for a little while but got bored.

Don't really have time to watch them. But I don't have much interest in them.

I watched Flash for a little while but got bored.

Ah, guess that makes sense. Bummer about Flash... that's probably the best superhero show on right now.

And back on topic...

maxresdefault.jpg

I just realized that Supergirl Instagram photo IS the New 52 one they just released! But from the DC newletter I got yesterday it mentioned there would be a Supergirl Funko product, so it'll still be a Pop I'm guessing. I hate "mystery" item purchases though.

Ah, guess that makes sense. Bummer about Flash... that's probably the best superhero show on right now.

And back on topic...

maxresdefault.jpg

I just realized that Supergirl Instagram photo IS the New 52 one they just released! But from the DC newletter I got yesterday it mentioned there would be a Supergirl Funko product, so it'll still be a Pop I'm guessing. I hate "mystery" item purchases though.

If it's just a funko product it could be a Dorbz, shirt - hell It could be a pen

If it's just a funko product it could be a Dorbz, shirt - hell It could be a pen

True. Guess I'm just being hopeful. I looked up the Armored Batman exclusive they had last (maybe I'll pass and can buy it seperate)... but those are being pieced out around $50!

It'll always astound me how much people will pay for these exclusives/vaulted figures.