Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

• 3 months later...

Starting to get into these more again.  If anyone is looking for something let me know as I have been hitting up a few shops about once a week.

Starting to get into these more again.  If anyone is looking for something let me know as I have been hitting up a few shops about once a week.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know the release date for the Twin Peaks Pops and a good place online to source these other than the after market? I'm based in the UK and they do seem to stock these in HMV and a few gadget shops but I'm not convinced this particular collection will have enough appeal to land in a store.

44 minutes ago, Stress On The Sky said:

Does anyone know the release date for the Twin Peaks Pops and a good place online to source these other than the after market? I'm based in the UK and they do seem to stock these in HMV and a few gadget shops but I'm not convinced this particular collection will have enough appeal to land in a store.

Release will be late summer / fall most likely.  These were just production designs shown to retailers to get them to order them.  You have plenty of time to wait and find a seller, plus FUNKO just bought out their UK distributor and I would guess will start to grow their market there quiet a bit.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Breezus said:

Man, being a Pop collector is hopeless. I'm at 51 now and have plans to get at least 15 more of the upcoming releases (WWE, My Hero Academia, Seraph of the End, Hendrix, LOTR, etc.) and I'm already limiting myself to the ones I really want to own. Funko's gonna make me poor lol

That's the struggle man. I keep trying to limit myself to certain lines but it just keeps getting bigger. I have a box of ones I should sell

hey anyone wanna sell any? There are a few im looking to get, on the harder side, and the up mark in these are getting crazy. Im looking for

Deadite (Army of Darkness)

Sam (Trick R Treat)

Frank N Furter (Rocky Horror)

Max (Where the wild things are)

Edward Scissorhands

Dracula (Universal Monsters)

Wolfman (Universal Monsters)

Bride (Universal Monsters)

Mutant (Universal Monsters)

Phantom (Universal Monsters)

Creature (Universal Monsters)

these are the ones I wanna get the most right now, so if you wanna clear up some space, hook it up!

Edited by KingTacoMunster

On 3/4/2017 at 3:48 PM, himynameisShane said:

That's the struggle man. I keep trying to limit myself to certain lines but it just keeps getting bigger. I have a box of ones I should sell

Yeah, I'm definitely gonna sell a few (namely Metallic Blue Ranger and Heisenberg, maybe some Force Awakens Pops too) but I just pre-ordered three more, so it's a vicious cycle lol

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Has anyone tried out the Star Wars Smuggler's Bounty bimonthly box? I'm signed up for two Loot Crates a month (regular and DX) for the next three months, but Smuggler's Bounty guarantees two Pops per box, so I'm pretty interested. 

I've got Smuggler's Bounty since it started.  It's not guaranteed to get 2 pops a box but it has quite a few times.  I collect Star Wars pops so it was a no brainer for me.