Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

Mehhhh not really? Like records just save the shipping supplies you get if you order any offline.

I also have a bunch of bubblewrap around so it's not a huge deal for me.

I just wrap the box loosely in bubblewrap and then add some newspaper to fill the excess space in the box.

Fugitive Toys also sells "pop protectors" which are like little plastic cases that fit over the boxes? but the only ones I have came on the more expensive ones I bought aftermarket.

Which reminds me; I've decided to downsize my collection and focus on only the Batman related figures for now - so I have a handful of these for sale if anyone would be interested.

send me a list of what you got, contiinstereo gets first dibs if we want the same thing

Mehhhh not really? Like records just save the shipping supplies you get if you order any offline.

I also have a bunch of bubblewrap around so it's not a huge deal for me.

I just wrap the box loosely in bubblewrap and then add some newspaper to fill the excess space in the box.

Fugitive Toys also sells "pop protectors" which are like little plastic cases that fit over the boxes? but the only ones I have came on the more expensive ones I bought aftermarket.

Which reminds me; I've decided to downsize my collection and focus on only the Batman related figures for now - so I have a handful of these for sale if anyone would be interested.

was too late on this. If theres anything cool left after these two look im in. Lissssst pwease.

Oh, also I assume you all know - but when shipping anything don't just a box that these JUST fit in - because USPS will crush them and you will be sad.

My for sale list is as follows:

DC Comics:

General Zod

Wonder Woman

Superman

Darkseid

Reverse Flash (rare)

Black Lantern Flash (rare)

Blue Lantern Flash (rare)

Domo Superman

TV:

Big Bang Theory x Star Trek Leonard (SDCC Exlcusive)

Big Bang Theory x Star Trek Raj (SDCC Exlcusive)

Big Bang Theory x Star Trek Howard (SDCC Exlcusive)

Big Bang Theory Amy (SDCC Exlcusive)

The Walking Dead Rick Grimes (Season 1)

The Walking Dead The Govenor

and much to my surprise thats it... I managed to sell A LOT more than I remember, huh.

The SDCC Big Bang are really cool, they are half clear and half painted like they are being "beamed up" all the exclusives have stickers and stuff too marking them as thus.

Edit: Oh shit. I also have three of the "mini 2 packs" which are tiny little duo packs.

I have Mike and Sulley from Monsters Inc, Mickey and Minnie Mouse, and Ariel and Ursela from The Little Mermaid.

Couldn't find info online about it, is there a variant for Ash from Evil Dead/ Army of Darkness?

I don't thinkkkk so.

I haven't seen any chase variants for the series 2 horror figures...

But that whole release was riddled with problems - there are still a few pieces that have yet to ship to retailers.

So one could potentially pop up when it finally launches completely.

I don't thinkkkk so.

I haven't seen any chase variants for the series 2 horror figures...

But that whole release was riddled with problems - there are still a few pieces that have yet to ship to retailers.

So one could potentially pop up when it finally launches completely.

There is a bloody version of the deadite. 

I used to collect Marvel Legends figures before they axed the line (and subsequently relaunched it shortly after) and I've avoided any "toy" collecting since.

However, when the Guardians of the Galaxy POP figures became available on the Disney Rewards website I jumped on getting Star-Lord, Groot, and Rocket.

Also saw the X-Force style Deadpool at Hot Topic and really wanted it but I stopped myself.

So, a 7-11 near me has a couple of Rey Mysterio exclusives. They had one bloody Carl, too, but that is spoken for. Is anyone interested? Those were the only two exclusives I saw.

I didn't know 7-11 was doing any exclusives so I was searching for a pic of that Carl figure and came upon this delightful thread:

Basically a HEY FLIPPERS! CHECK THIS OUT! Forum.

Made me chuckle.

http://comicsheatingup.net/2014/03/31/the-7-11-exclusive-bloody-carl-funko-pop-flip-idea/