Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

• 1 month later...

• 1 month later...

Boba Fett Prototype (Walgreens)

Imperial guard (Walgreens)

Metallic c-3po (Barnes and noble ) (saw it online at least)

And storm trooper w/riot gear (possibly Walgreens)

I got a Metallic C-3PO for you, just pm me. Riot Gear storm trooper is not out yet and it should be at Walgreens within the month.

Started my journey a while back... here's what I have now. I preordered the complete Fallout series and am looking for the best place to get the remaining Skyrim/Elder Scrolls figures and Fallout Mystery Minis. I made a list of ALL the ones I'd like, and even at the minimum of $10 (exclusives can be more, I know) it was over $700!!! So (hopefully) I'll just stick to these few.

16h9e9x.jpg

Started my journey a while back... here's what I have now. I preordered the complete Fallout series and am looking for the best place to get the remaining Skyrim/Elder Scrolls figures and Fallout Mystery Minis. I made a list of ALL the ones I'd like, and even at the minimum of $10 (exclusives can be more, I know) it was over $700!!! So (hopefully) I'll just stick to these few.

16h9e9x.jpg

Be warned, they get addictive

Those pop figures are one of the reasons I'm glad I don't work at Hot Topic anymore XD 

The struggle b/w customers who will beat up the boxes w/o a moment's thought or notice and the collectors who want everything perfect was weird. I'd rather there be a thousand collectors calling up my old store for the latest exclusives than someone trying to knock down a figure from a high shelf, denting in the process, only to shrug off into the void where it will most likely never be sold. 

Personally, I don't see the appeal in these guys, but they are adorable, and I've bought two for my brother (glow in the dark fallout dude and cortana). The only one I own is the 25 year anniversary pop of Hot Topic Guy. 

I was also gonna buy the weeping angles pop for either myself or my dad but it just didn't happen.

• 3 weeks later...

I never got what the big deal was about these but for some reason, I really want some of them now lol. I'm planning to get the bobblehead Groot and Daniel Bryan ... maybe some Game of Thrones and new Star Wars ones, too. I don't want to start a collection, I'd prefer to have only one addiction at a time.

• 2 weeks later...