Disensitizer and Condom

Nobody has ever wanted, nor will ever want, a blumpkin. It's all conversation based on jest. Seriously, what kind of lack of respect for humanity would you have if you really wanted to drop one while you're mouth-deep in the female persuasion? I've done some pretty fucked up shit in my lifetime, things that even I lay my head low toward, but this, my friends, is beyond the low that I could ever possibly imagine.

Hey man, don't assume gender. Dudes can give blumpkins just as well. Maybe better cause dudes love pooping.

this. fucking. thread.

my buddy fucked some girl at a party with the door wide open and then he walked upstairs and had scratches so deep all over is back that he was bleeding pretty bad.

half relevant story

this has rodeoing written all over. which by the way are damn hilarious to witness.

Different strokes for different folks. I'll get a blumpkin if I want, and you can stick to strictly missionary if you want.

The fact that somebody may find getting a blowjob while taking a shit does not, by any means, deem them vanilla in the sack. And you're right, different strokes for different folks. I'd be careful with suggesting the almighty bumpkin though, or strokes might be all you have.

the things i could talk about would freak most of you out, but its only fun when it's unexpected. 

My chick is a squirter... it's definitely awesome. I mean... there's no faking that and it feels hella good running down your nuts and into your buttcrack.

But after a while, having to constantly change your sheets can get a bit tiresome. And we did have an interesting run in with an electric blanket once.

you're lucky.. a girl i dated liked blood play. there was no getting that shit out sometimes. 

Ok here's my question. So you're receiving a blumpkin and you have proceeded to finish the making of brown...do you let that shit float in the bowl while getting domed or do you flush? Either sounds horrible for the person giving you the business.

Flush that shit! What are we savages