Disensitizer and Condom

I drove an hour to meet someone on Tinder and right after I picked her up I had to pee so I went to a nearby mcdonalds to pee. When I got back we started making out, which was the fastest I've ever gone from meeting someone to making out. We must have said like 5 things to each other before that.

about 10 minutes later it was time to leaver that parking lot... we were gonna go bowling so I drove all the way back home to the bowling alley ( another hour drive ) and we got to the parking lot and continued to make out again. And then she asked me if I wanted a blow job and that is the fastest I've ever gone from stranger to head. I got head in the parking lot of the bowling alley and then later again that night.

Well damn...

oh and also the night after I had plans to go to the movies with a friend ( who I've hooked up before and is realllllllllly into deep throat and spanking and what not ) so we were hooking up and I spanked her until my hand hurt (she probably won't able to sit today) and she had been drinking red wine and while she was giving me head, lets just say her reflex kicked in and for a hot moment I thought I ripped a hole into her throat with my dick but it was actually just red wine and that was the scariest, followed by funniest moment.  She thought she was bleeding from her mouth too and it was too funny.  and gross. ( but mostly funny )

WOW, barf is one of the few things my dick had no contact with, yet! Good boy!

I finally got it in last week. You could tell I needed it when I fucked a girl who was previously wearing an OAR tshirt. But man, she was sexy as hell once naked.

After watching wrestling with a bunch of friends last night, I was about 2 minutes from going to bed when I got the text. She came over and I knocked it out again.

Sex is just so much easier when that's all you're in it for, and you don't need to concern yourself with her mentioning how much she loves Big Bang theory.

When i fucked this girl the other night, her thong essentially vanished. Spent a while looking for it, and she eventually left without it.

I later found it among my laundry even though the deed occurred in my living room- so maybe a roommate came upon it?

But either way- do I give it back or keep it in my trophy case?

I met up with girl who gave me head in bowling alley last week today on my way back down from ct, and we drove to her old high school parking lot and got in the back of my crv and started at it.  again just oral.  We went to a mcdonalds to clean up later and i couldn't figure out why my shirt felt so wet and it turns out i had a lot of cum in my belly button.

I met up with girl who gave me head in bowling alley last week today on my way back down from ct, and we drove to her old high school parking lot and got in the back of my crv and started at it. again just oral. We went to a mcdonalds to clean up later and i couldn't figure out why my shirt felt so wet and it turns out i had a lot of cum in my belly button.

Hahahahahahahaha

I met up with girl who gave me head in bowling alley last week today on my way back down from ct, and we drove to her old high school parking lot and got in the back of my crv and started at it.  again just oral.  We went to a mcdonalds to clean up later and i couldn't figure out why my shirt felt so wet and it turns out i had a lot of cum in my belly button.

Every time I read your posts, I look exactly like the person in your signature (what the fuck is this? a boy? a girl? a midget?)...good stuff! :D

I somehow got attracted by a certain species of minorities from time to time...in this case Redheads. Humped one a loooong time ago (~12-13 years), but boy, was I afraid that my cock turns into a pillar of salt the second I penetrate the burning cave...

• 2 weeks later...