Disensitizer and Condom

that's what soapland is

Still haven't been in a proper soapland.

Most are not gaijin-friendly. After searching the interwebs hi and lo I came across one in Tokyo that seems to accept overseas patrons but the price tag is still quite steep to make it worth my while.

As I said, a couple of quick trips to pinsaros will keep the meatworm at bay while I'll be over there.

• 3 months later...

okay so it's been a while since anyone has posted here.

sometime in september i was hanging out with this vegan girl who went to my HS and i wasn't really attracted to her except she was vegan and cute so i was upfront and i said i'd hook up with her but i wasn't looking for anything.  she said she would date me in a heartbeat but would keep things sexual only.  We also talked about stuff we liked / didn't like and I told her my extreme love for head / spanking and she told me she likes 2 get eaten out and be a dom.  I also said how I don't really like to sleep/sex around so that it won't happen and she said ok!

so she came over one day while i was working and we hooked up and i went down on her for a while and then she gave me a kind of short bj and clearly wanted me to finish so i did ( finished on her.. ) and that was it. we talked about doing it again a week later or whatever so i said why not.

I went over to the place she was house sitting and we were hooking up in the master bedroom there.  i, no joke, went down on her for like an hour, cool, and then i was like ready for my turn type of thing and she was just laying there and not doing anything ( not even touching me ).  I was getting frustrated and losing my hard so I was like fuck it, and i started to have sex with her which she clearly, really wanted me to do. ( no condom tho blah ).

because no condom i had no reason to finish quickly so i lasted another hour and told her i was ready and she told me to jerk off into a tissue. (this has NEVER happened to me before even on not long good hookups ) so I did and left and haven't talked to her since.

i was pretty upset after because i really didn't want to have sex and we were clear with what the hookup would be and she had no regard for me whatsoever.

she messaged me ( first time since then ) and this was the conversation.

her: Hi
me: hi
her: We haven't talked in so long
me: yeah its been a long time
her: why
me:
    i dont know…..
    maybe because neither of us have messaged each other
her: Yeahhhhhh
me: seems to be why
her: Haha well I didn't text you because I didn't want to catch feelings
me: makes sense
her: Mhmmm

the girl i was with monday night doesn't have a gag reflex. i've never experienced that before. but she also wasn't the kind of gal to just leave it in there all the way. nah. her tongue turned tricks that left me befuddled and giddy.

Anything new, amnstypls? Between Ry's "poopie" story, and your "running down my butt crack" story, anything new will seem so mundane.

Unfortunately I've been pretty tame the past several months. I am actually getting married in less than a month. Of course, to the girl that dumped her load down my ass crack on several occasions. A pussy like that will make a nigga crazy.

Having said that, there are still many stories from a past life that have yet to be shared. Don't worry - this thread is far from over.

Unfortunately I've been pretty tame the past several months. I am actually getting married in less than a month. Of course, to the girl that dumped her load down my ass crack on several occasions. A pussy like that will make a nigga crazy.

Having said that, there are still many stories from a past life that have yet to be shared. Don't worry - this thread is far from over.

You make me seem like the tamest person alive. I love this thread.