Disensitizer and Condom

If you just use the topical gel/liquid/lube/etc and your partner ends up going down on you, I wonder if their mouth gets all numb.

come on baby you'll love it.. it's now strawberry flavored.

mmm wait, this isn't strawberryrawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

i want to know the answer to this as well

OP report back plz

Ahh the things I did to that woman.. LOL. She usually would warn me about the bikini zone before I went down there, but I didn't' care cause it's one of those things I enjoy doing. Unfortunately she also didn't like the idea of oral sex, giving or receiving,  which needless to say bummed me out. There's just no excuse for lazy fucking blowjobs. If yer gonna do it then do it don't fucking lick it and then nuzzle up to it while handjobbing, that's just fucking irritating. sorry little venting there.

Fuck the chick I'm with now shakes and jerks all around like she's been possessed by all the demons of hell.. It's amazing talk about getting in there and holding on for dear life like a roller coaster. Luckily she enjoys the hell out of it too, makes the sexy time last like 2-3 hours cause it's just that damn fun.. now if she only squirted. I swear I'm never fully satisfied. 

My chick is a squirter... it's definitely awesome. I mean... there's no faking that and it feels hella good running down your nuts and into your buttcrack.

But after a while, having to constantly change your sheets can get a bit tiresome. And we did have an interesting run in with an electric blanket once.

My chick is a squirter... it's definitely awesome. I mean... there's no faking that and it feels hella good running down your nuts and into your buttcrack.

But after a while, having to constantly change your sheets can get a bit tiresome. And we did have an interesting run in with an electric blanket once.

I've already prepared by laying down those waterproof/bedbug proof covering on my matress, and I don't mind sheets. I usually have a rotation of at least 2 going. 

Also... Sex on silk/satin sheets not the best to keep a grip if you know what I mean. Although dukes of hazzarding into bed is always fun