Disensitizer and Condom

Blumpkin update:

Asked my girl for one, she replied with "Would you eat me out while I pooped?" And I said "No, but that's different cause you can easily blow me without getting pooped on, I would most certainly get pooped on while trying to go down on you."

I guess she's still worried about "splash back". Fml. 

Blumpkin update:

Asked my girl for one, she replied with "Would you eat me out while I pooped?" And I said "No, but that's different cause you can easily blow me without getting pooped on, I would most certainly get pooped on while trying to go down on you."

Now we're talkin.

Nobody has ever wanted, nor will ever want, a blumpkin.  It's all conversation based on jest.  Seriously, what kind of lack of respect for humanity would you have if you really wanted to drop one while you're mouth-deep in the female persuasion?  I've done some pretty fucked up shit in my lifetime, things that even I lay my head low toward, but this, my friends, is beyond the low that I could ever possibly imagine.  

Blumpkin update:

I love how I've had the exact same conversation with my girlfriend.

Ummm... Jokingly of course...

your girlfriends actually have conversations with you guys about it? I don’t think I’d even be able to talk about it outloud with my sig other. I can’t think of anything worse. jeeeeesus.

so one of the crazier nights I've ever had was....

Girl and I were going at it. She suddenly stops to blindfold me. Then she walked me to the bathroom and told me to raise my arms. After which I found myself handcuffed and slightly hanging from her shower curtain rail. She kept the blindfold on and went to town on me with what felt and smelled like whipped cream and chocolate syrup/sauce. After that she just kinda left me hanging there. She closed the lights and the door. Dunno how long I was in there but like a little later she came in and did it again. Happened like 4 more times. Then morning came and she let me out and we went for coffee. Then I went home and passed the fuck out. Possibly the hottest thing I've ever done. 

Oh I should note that she did handcuff me to the towel rack so my arms wouldn't lose all of the blood

so one of the crazier nights I've ever had was....

Girl and I were going at it. She suddenly stops to blindfold me. Then she walked me to the bathroom and told me to raise my arms. After which I found myself handcuffed and slightly hanging from her shower curtain rail. She kept the blindfold on and went to town on me with what felt and smelled like whipped cream and chocolate syrup/sauce. After that she just kinda left me hanging there. She closed the lights and the door. Dunno how long I was in there but like a little later she came in and did it again. Happened like 4 more times. Then morning came and she let me out and we went for coffee. Then I went home and passed the fuck out. Possibly the hottest thing I've ever done.

Oh I should note that she did handcuff me to the towel rack so my arms wouldn't lose all of the blood

Wow.