Ty Segall Band - Live at Death By Audio via ITR

There were 2 copies of the Ty Segall Band LP dropped off at Easyrider Records in an anonymous package.  When I spoke to them they said there was no return address on the package, no record label/co indicated and no other identifiers or information for the release other than a request to "please share them on my social media channels".  Don't know how much/if that helps at all but a little more info either way as they are the first place I've seen with official pics/info about it.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's thinking this is some crazy BF hype deal, just hoping it doesn't end up being one of those regional BF releases that proves to be a total pain in the butt to get.  With the Deluxe Edition of the Fuzz album though I bet numanoid is right and it's just a bunch of hype and it ends up being not a pretty decent pressing size like Gemini, wouldn't make much sense to do it any other way with the selling power Segall seems to hold these days, was hearing the number 200 tossed around as a pressing number and that just doesn't sound right on any level to me...

Is that your copy wildflange? If there's been any secret developments regarding this release I'd greatly appreciate a pm. The new White Fence LP has me in need of more live garage goodness.

Yes! I thought it was some German bootleg pressing with low quality mp3s up'd on the vinyl but my worst fees were undone when I dropped the needle. Really awesome for live recordings, #DBA ftw

Yes! I thought it was some German bootleg pressing with low quality mp3s up'd on the vinyl but my worst fees were undone when I dropped the needle. Really awesome for live recordings, #DBA ftw

Well done, after gemini you posted earlier on, I'm beginning to think you're a very lucky man !

Obviously I'd like to know as well...

Did you get it online ?