Ty Segall Band - Live at Death By Audio via ITR

I have been told it is some secret Illuminati shit, limited to 300 copies and not to be repressed (of course the last few Ty releases were suppose to be limited like that to.) 

There is no record company listed anywhere on the record.  Maybe if you kidnap and go all Jack Bauer on Ty you maybe albe to get the info out of him.

Amen.

Love how the people who have it are holier-than-thou and won't share any info except "It came in the mail."

Yeah, I don't really understand why people are being so mysterious with the info. Aren't we supposed to be helping each other here as fellow record collectors? I guess we all need to keep this in mind when people ask for favors in the future?

Amen.

Love how the people who have it are holier-than-thou and won't share any info except "It came in the mail."

I don't have one.....and have only seen one person on this thread that has mentioned they have one.

Might you think that the people that do have them and aren't saying anything is maybe because the label has asked them not say anything?

I think if the label was nice enough to sell/send me one and they asked me not to say where it came from...I might do that....if not they may not be so kind the next time they release something.

Seems silly to me that a label would press a record, sell it to people, and then request that those people not tell anyone else about.

And if they DID do that, wouldn't posting a picture of it break those rules to an extent? It also comes across as kinda childish too, IMO. Sort of like a "haha I have this record and you don't" type of thing. Like don't show it off if you're not gonna give up the deetz.

Of course, this is all coming from a dude who doesn't own it and would really like a copy. ;)

From what I understand they are not telling people not to tell anyone about it...they are just telling them not to post where they got it from.

I don't think it should be too difficult to figure out where the record is coming from though....Pirate Press and my blog posted that info almost a month ago now...

But complaining is probably easier than a google search and/or a few emails.

I don't have a copy but I know a few people who got a copy direct from the label. I have no idea how to get a hold of one so please don't PM asking how to get one. I just know that the person who is selling it on eBay most likely got it as a gift from the label and that's pretty jacked up that they're flipping it on eBay.