Skeletal Lightning - Releases / Distro / News / Etc.

Holy cow, we just received a bunch of stuff from Square of Opposition Records!

Snag here: http://www.skeletallightning.net/categories/square-of-opposition

Available now in the distro are the following releases:

1994! - Fuck It LP
Brian McGeee - Ruin Creek LP
Capacities - S/T LP
Colossal Wrecks - Waste The Moment LP
‪Gunk‬ - Gradual Shove LP
‪John Galm‬ - Sky of No Stars LP
Literature - Arab Spring LP
Mischief Brew - Bacchanal 'n' Philadelphia LP
Plow United - Narcolepsy LP
Slow Warm Death - S/T LP
Spraynard - Cut and Paste LP
The Headies - Meta-Pop LP
‪‎The Rentiers‬ - Here is a List of Things that Exist 12" EP
White Pisces - Weather LP

Our distro is expanding some more! Just added a few titles from Topshelf Records, including releases from Boys Life, Caravels, Frameworks, PBTT, Toe and tons more.

Shop Topshelf distro in the Skeletal Lightning Store here:

http://www.skeletallightning.net/categories/topshelf-records

Also, got a few new releases from Dog Knights. Sorority Noise, Marietta, Headroom, Old Gray, Tiny Moving Parts, and more: http://www.skeletallightning.net/dogknights

Our distro is expanding some more! Just added a few titles from Topshelf Records, including releases from Boys Life, Caravels, Frameworks, PBTT, Toe and tons more.

Shop Topshelf distro in the Skeletal Lightning Store here:

http://www.skeletallightning.net/categories/topshelf-records

Also, got a few new releases from Dog Knights. Sorority Noise, Marietta, Headroom, Old Gray, Tiny Moving Parts, and more: www.skeletallightning.net/dogknights

hey, you guys have any brown TMP this couch records stashed away somewhere? Looking to complete my variant collection lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Got a bunch of new stuff up in the store from Broken World Media​ and Zegema Beach Records​, plus recently added titles from Topshelf Records​, Square of Opposition Records​ and Deathwish Inc.​ Tons of goodies for your ears.

New stuff includes:
CLIQUE​ - S/T
Ken Burns - S/T 7"
LOMA PRIETA​ - Self Portrait LP
One Hundred Year Ocean​ - Where Were you.. Tape
Pianos Become The Teeth​ - Old Pride + The Lack Long After LPs
Ratboys​ - AOID LP
Rozwell Kid​ - Too Shabby LP/Tape
secret smoker​ / Alarms & Controls​ split 7"
Spill​ - S/T LP
Spraynard​ - Cut & Paste LP
Take One Car​ - Everyone You Know.. LP
The World is a Beautiful Place & I am No Longer Afraid to Die​ - stuff
Tiny Fractures​ - Tape
Via Fondo​ - Fast LP

and tons more!

Shop the Skeletal Lightning Distro: http://www.skeletallightning.net/categories/distro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Howdy, folks! Got a handful of new titles in the distro as of today!

Crybaby - Drag Me Under 12"

Droughts / Frameworks / Kittyhawk / Prawn - 4-way Split EP

Ernie - Dog Park 7"

Glitter - Ancient Rome 12"

Mischief Brew - Bacchanal 'n' Philadelphia 12"

Nnamdi Ogbonnaya - Despondent EP

Slingshot Dakota - Golden Ghost LP

• 2 weeks later...

Did you get paid today? Well lucky you! In celebration of Community Records​' 8th birthday this month, we're taking 15% off all Community releases in the Skeletal Lightning Store, all weekend long!

Featuring releases from the likes of The Flaming Tsunamis​, Donovan Wolfington​, Caddywhompus​, All People​, and tons more - this special discount is applied automatically at checkout!

Shop Comm Rex releases here: http://www.skeletallightning.net/categories/community-records

More new stuff coming soon from Dog Knights Productions, including LPs from:

I Love Your Lifestyle

Simmer

Pipedream

Shizune

Plus, restocks from Sorority Noise and Tiny Moving Parts/Old Gray and more! Pre-orders are up at www.skeletallightning.net/dogknights

These all ship in two weeks.

The new Dog Knights Productions shipment is in and shipping now!

There's new vinyl from I Love Your Lifestyle, Pipedream, Simmer, Shizune, No Omega, and Southtowne Lanes, plus restocks of releases from Sorority Noise, Rainmaker, Ojne, Tiny Moving Parts, Old Gray, Marietta, and more!

Shop these titles and more at www.skeletallightning.net/dogknights

Two new tape releases up for pre-order now, including a Droughts discography tape and a letters to catalonia/ilill split. Tons more vinyl on the way this summer. Stay tuned.. More info below.

Droughts - "All Together"

Chicago Post-hardcore band Droughts have been an active force in the underground music scene over the past 5 years. Taking cues from the likes of Rites of Spring, Thursday, and Planes Mistaken For Stars, Droughts have immersed themselves in creating music that is honest and engaging, while crafting a sound that is uniquely different from their Midwest post-hardcore/emo/post-punk contemporaries.

"All Together" is a collection of the recorded history of the band, starting with their humble beginnings on debut EP "Unmoved," plus tracks from their splits with William Bonney, and Frameworks, Prawn, and Kittyhawk, and three exclusive new tracks that serve as a precursor to the band's upcoming LP, Stay Behind. All songs have been remastered and paired with fresh new artwork from Vocalist/Bassist Joe Klomes, who is also screen-printing the covers.

FFO: These Arms Are Snakes, Native, Touché Amoré, Self Defense Family

letters to catalonia/ilill split tape

You may have caught the relentless and crushing demo debut from California's letters to catalonia earlier this year, but now they're back with a vengeance with three brand new songs, paired with three new tracks from the emotive hardcore stylings of ilill (Tokyo, Japan).

Streams for both releases are available on each product page linked above, and both should be shipping out before April.

Thanks!

are you gonna have the UK variants of the new Tiny Moving parts record? need to know if i should order from the UK or you guys.

Great question. We've been meaning to grab some stuff from Big Scary Monsters for awhile. We'll do that once the new record starts shipping! Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, just a quick heads up - while we have no RSD releases coming out this year, we'll be having a RSD weekend sale with a very limited amount of rare and out of print titles that haven't been available for awhile. We'll share a link when it's up. Thanks as always!

WHAT ABOUT A SCOWLER TAPE, SEAN.

tumblr_o4yu1xhwkd1rk8d3bo1_540.jpg

No foolin’ here… Get FREE SHIPPING on all Dog Knights Productions vinyl in our store, all weekend long! (US orders only)

Order here: www.skeletallightning.net/dogknights and choose USPS Media Mail at checkout for FREE SHIPPING.

We’ve got releases from I Love Your Lifestyle, Marietta, Blue Friend, Yumi, Nai Harvest, Simmer, Playlounge, and loads more!

tumblr_o4yu1xhwkd1rk8d3bo1_540.jpg

No foolin’ here… Get FREE SHIPPING on all Dog Knights Productions vinyl in our store, all weekend long! (US orders only)

Order here: www.skeletallightning.net/dogknights and choose USPS Media Mail at checkout for FREE SHIPPING.

We’ve got releases from I Love Your Lifestyle, Marietta, Blue Friend, Yumi, Nai Harvest, Simmer, Playlounge, and loads more!

Are you going to be getting any more Southtowne Lanes in? I was hoping to pick that and I love your lifestyle up.