Official Fantasy Football Advice

seangj

I was looking at Hurns and he's still available and I don't think he'll get picked up any time soon so I'm gonna sit on that too, as for depth on my bench I feel like Lee has more of an upside than Hurns, I could be totally wrong here but I feel like Lee could be an emerging WR2 especially now that Shorts is out.

Reminds me of Colston -- big guy that catches everything, without the breakaway speed. Colston was a major contributor out of the gate as a 7th round pick.

Lee has the title of first round pick, Hurns has dominated him out of the gate in camp and the preseason. Take your pick on what you want to bet on.

Should I start Gerhart, or hold out hope for Ellington/Dwyer Monday night? I handcuffed Ellington with Dwyer.

My gf has Ellington but we never cuffed him with Dwyer, luckily he was available on waivers. My opinion on this is, unless Ellington is 100% he'll see limited playing time. I had her start Dwyer, regardless Dwyer will see playing time. I can't see ARI giving Ellington a full load in the first game, possibly exacerbating his current issue. Gerhart is the safe play here but like I said Dwyer will see playing time, possibly 3rd and goal/goal line situations. 

Wait until he has bortles throwing to him.

I feel like I'm stealing chino's thunder -- not often people are talking about the jags other than in discussing whether they will get the #1 pick next year.

I just got on break and saw the score

I still don't know if this is real life or not