Official Fantasy Football Advice

seangj

Maybe the scoring is different in your league but Brees is #11 in fantasy value thus far in my league. And as for Jamaal, high ankle sprains ain't to be fucked with. Knile is getting the job done so there's no reason for Andy Reid to rush JC back on the field before he's 100%. Then again, maybe I'm wrong.

Again, if you think that nick Foles is a better option than Drew Brees after 3 games, you are overreacting. #11 at the moment maybe, but if he stays healthy all year, he will be ranked higher than Foles at the end. He's been top-3, what, 5 years in a row? Something like that.

Got a tough week coming up...QB, WR and Def all have bye weeks. I've got a passable WR on my bench but need to grab another QB & DEF just to get me through.

My top available are: Eli Mannng, EJ Manuel, Mike Glennon, Blake Bortles.

For DEF: Chicago, Chargers, Indy, Baltimore, Tenn, Miami (playing Oakland), Dallas, ATL

Again, if you think that nick Foles is a better option than Drew Brees after 3 games, you are overreacting. #11 at the moment maybe, but if he stays healthy all year, he will be ranked higher than Foles at the end. He's been top-3, what, 5 years in a row? Something like that.

My rationale at the moment is that Foles has more weapons than Brees. Also, the defenses in the NFC east are terrible.

Funny, in one of my leagues I have the same choice. I went with Cousins. Solely based on how poor Brees performed fantasy-wise against the Vikings last week.

Matt Ryan hasnt strung together two good weeks and Cousins is on fire. I need a win this week.

Gonna have a tough call if Cameron is back and supposedly healthy (or healthier) on who to play.

Donnell probably my starter for a little while though. Eli's safety net is a good place to be it seems like. He had opportunities for a 4th TD last night too but was def held on one of them.

Who bitches about too many days of football?

Seriously.  TNF is like a gift from the football gods.

How about my Giants though?  Two good games in a row... didn't think I'd see that until the second half of the season.  Larry fucking Donnell coming out of no where this year.  All the preseason talk was about how we had 0 talent at TE.

Played donnell. Opponent had Morris/Paul/garcon.

I'm in pretty good shape now. Need a win BAD.

A guy in my league played Cousins/Paul/Morris. He is playing a guy that started Cruz.

Same guy wanted to trade me Cousins and Harvin for Lacy. I laughed.

My goal for the wire this week was to nab Donald Brown. He's going to score so many points over the next month or so. I was third on the wire. I thought I was gold because no one ahead of me had played the wire yet this season. Sure enough, someone got him before me. I traded Lacy for Brown and Foles.

I didn't draft a QB until round 11, and I had Palmer. Once he got injured I picked up Tannehill. I was hurting for a QB so I thought the trade worked out well for me. Especially to improve to a top 6 QB (number 1 in yards) and get a workhorse back.

Oh, and Mathews was a FA so I picked him up to insure I had another solid RB when he was healthy.

I might have given up on Lacy too soon, but I was really happy with the trade and won't be upset if Lacy starts going ham from here on out. Keep in mind I have Murray.

Side note: I'm stoked to see how Alshon Jeffrey does this week with Marshall hurting.

Advice, gf's team just lost Pitta, on the wire is J.Cook, Fleener, and Donnell (NYG). I'm not too thrilled with any but it could be much worse. Cook seems like the best option, just worried about the QB situation in St. Louis. Fleener is super high risk/inconsistent, and Donnell shows promise but isn't proven, I like that he seems like a dump off for Eli but again no proven consistency. TE's don't matter much obviously but she has a need. Any opinions?

TELL US YOU PICKED UP DONNELL haha, what was that like? 50pts? :P

Also gang, 

I picked up Marshall because a player in my league thought his ankle would just eventually blow out within the season and didn't wanna risk low points... SO I SNATCHED HIM UP QUICK

Anyways, I have Steve Smith, and Edelman left to start at WR, should I replace any of them with a Questionable Marshall against GB? I also have K. Benjamin on the bench against Baltimore

They do already, its called college football

Don't care for college football. I like watching players careers over a decade. By the time I figure out who is actually pretty good in college football they are off to the NFL (some exceptions to that, but overall I think it is a fair generalization).

Half the games are a powerhouse against a directional school and not even a match.

NFL blows college away.