Murder City Devils Vinyl Site

Hi everybody,

I collect Murder City Devils vinyl and have a site dedicated to it at:

http://www.murdercityvinyl.com

I saw that a couple of you are already visiting, very cool. Just wanted to let the rest of you know it exists.

And if any of you have a blue vinyl ATDI/MCD split for trade or sale, let me know...

Jason

good site

sell some of your doubles

Thanks, glad you dig it.

I'm trying to hold on to stuff for trade, unless crazy offers come my way. But most of my doubles can be found with a little patience, the only stuff that's hard to come by that I have two of is the Hookers test pressing and the double-7" MCD/Botch on purple.

i'm extremely envious of your copies of the Area 51 10" with the glossy print. i've always wanted one of those.

Yeah I really dig them. One of my favorite records from the whole circle of bands. If I come across an extra I'll let you know. I am pretty sure there are only 100 glossy and they mostly went to the band, early mail order, etc...

Jason

I can take photos of my MCD/GLucifer 7" TEST press if you wanted. Let me know.

I have a DWK 7" TEST as well if you'd like a photo of that.

Definitely want pics of the MCD/Gluecifer test press. Thanks!

I have test pressings for the two DWK 7s, but I'd still like to see pics of yours in case they are different in any way.

You can email to jason (at) murdercityvinyl (dot) com if you'd like, and let me know if they can go on the site and how you'd like them watermarked.

Thanks,

Jason

i'm extremely envious of your copies of the Area 51 10" with the glossy print. i've always wanted one of those.

Yeah I really dig them. One of my favorite records from the whole circle of bands. If I come across an extra I'll let you know. I am pretty sure there are only 100 glossy and they mostly went to the band, early mail order, etc...

Jason

thanks! i appreciate that. i ordered it when it first came out and got a white vinyl/matte cover one (definitely not complaining), but the clear print one has been like a white whale for my friends and myself. i'd never even seen a pic of one until your site. so rad.

thanks! i appreciate that. i ordered it when it first came out and got a white vinyl/matte cover one (definitely not complaining), but the clear print one has been like a white whale for my friends and myself. i'd never even seen a pic of one until your site. so rad.

Ahh cool, those white ones are damn rare too. Glad my site was of help, that's the exact reason I did it. Feel free to submit your MCD and related collection / want list, I am going to post that community page pretty soon I think.

Ahh cool, those white ones are damn rare too. Glad my site was of help, that's the exact reason I did it. Feel free to submit your MCD and related collection / want list, I am going to post that community page pretty soon I think.

did mike ott sell you alot of the older records?