NCAA Basketball 2013-2014

Absolutely the most fun sport to watch, I love football and baseball but there's really no comparison to NCAA Basketball. Season starts tonight, who are you guys rooting for?

Really hope us Terps start this off by surprising Uconn and showcasing ourselves as a national presence early in this season.

I think i publicly displayed my love for college basketball last year. I went to the final four despite my team not being in it.

There is a good chance Indiana will be in the final four this year.

If kentucky doesn't win it all they will be a let down. I like  they have 6 McDonalds all-americans on their team. 

Still angry that Barton chose Tennessee over us. Ugh. We need him so badly.

So happy we got him!

We also get Maymon back from injury, Stokes and McRae come back for another year, and Hubbs is looking very promising coming in as a freshman.

I have to say that the freshman I'm looking forward to watching the most this year, is Julius Randle at Kentucky. That kid is so damn good, and he already started off the season with 23 points and 15 boards.

I think i publicly displayed my love for college basketball last year. I went to the final four despite my team not being in it.

There is a good chance Indiana will be in the final four this year.

If kentucky doesn't win it all they will be a let down. I like  they have 6 McDonalds all-americans on their team. 

Ugh, that'd be incredible. One of the best sporting events I ever went to was the round of 32(?) games a couple years ago in DC, with Butler/Pittsburgh and Cincinnati/UConn. That Butler/Pitt game had one of the wildest endings I've ever seen, with a bunch of insane fouls in the last like three seconds of the game, and both Butler and UCONN ended up going to the championship game. My dad and I just decided to go day of the game, bought some tickets on the street, we didn't even know we had tickets for both games at the time.

Actually, I'm pretty sure they have like 10 McDonalds all americans. Gotta remember the players that didn't leave, too!!! But I mean, remember what happened last year. This team has more talent but you need to remember that they're still insanely young, and that could hurt them.

So happy we got him!

We also get Maymon back from injury, Stokes and McRae come back for another year, and Hubbs is looking very promising coming in as a freshman.

I have to say that the freshman I'm looking forward to watching the most this year, is Julius Randle at Kentucky. That kid is so damn good, and he already started off the season with 23 points and 15 boards.

Randle looked great yesterday, Jabari looked fantastic too. I'm really excited to see our freshman point guard Roddy Peters develop throughout the year, we probably would have won if we played him more yesterday...

Go Michigan State!!!

I work in Durham so I see so much NCSU, UNC and Duke stuff at work.

I have a pretty good feeling about our chances at a championship this year, but with Izzo at the helm we always have a shot at the Final Four or at the least the Elite Eight.

So excited for the Michigan State/Kentucky and Kansas/Duke games on Tuesday.