NCAA Basketball 2013-2014

Last night was incredible. The fact that Wiggins went for 22 and 7 (or something like that, not looking at the stats) yet was so quiet compared to Parker and Randle showed how amazing last night was. This is why I love the sport.

yeah those two games were great. same story for duke though, not enough big men and living/dying by the 3. also did you catch dick vitale's diss on marshall plumlee? something like "he's not like his brothers...they're nba draft first rounders" lol

I thought that MSU would have killed UK and that the KU/Duke game was gone be the real nail biter, but unfortunately Sparty started to let the Wildcats slip in during the second half.

I still feel good about Izzo's chances taking us to the title, but Kentucky's only going to get better as these freshmen play more together.

Should be a good season!!

yeah those two games were great. same story for duke though, not enough big men and living/dying by the 3. also did you catch dick vitale's diss on marshall plumlee? something like "he's not like his brothers...they're nba draft first rounders" lol

Missed that, hahaha. That's hilarious.

That parker alley oop though...holy shit. I thought that was just going to fly into the stands and he slammed that down.

Basically I'm both really excited to play you guys and so certain we won't be you twice like we did last year. Too bad we don't have a home game though, that'd be wild.

FOREVER WINNING THE LAST HOME DUKE GAME YEAH

Not to mention, I've not seen a Duke team do that badly from the FT line in years

Missed that, hahaha. That's hilarious.

That parker alley oop though...holy shit. I thought that was just going to fly into the stands and he slammed that down.

Basically I'm both really excited to play you guys and so certain we won't be you twice like we did last year. Too bad we don't have a home game though, that'd be wild.

FOREVER WINNING THE LAST HOME DUKE GAME YEAH

it was pretty funny but i feel bad for the kid just the same. he pulled a couple of brian zoubeks (well, pre-senior year zoubek) in the game last night. putting the ball on the floor when he didn't need to and getting stripped, etc.

Not to mention, I've not seen a Duke team do that badly from the FT line in years

damn i forgot about that. yeah they were TERRIBLE from the line.

• 3 weeks later...

This North Carolina and Michigan State game is really damn good!

Unless you're an MSU fan, like myself.

We didn't take them seriously until the first half was ending and then after we caught up it's like we had amnesia in the second half.

And then with 3 minutes left we decided to take them seriously, but being down by 12 it became desperation 3 time... ugh.

Didn't help that Appling and Payne got hurt a bit, but even that is no excuse.

We just cannot beat UNC for some reason... I think we've lost the last 4 or 5 times we've played them... and at the Breslin?!

What the fuck.

I am glad that we got the loss this early, but I just wish it was to anyone than UNC or at least a ranked opponent.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

thank you for beating uva. after an amazing season, their fans are finally coming out of the woodworks and onto the bandwagon after the syracuse win.  i hope they are 1 and done in the tournament.

anyone catch the st. louis/umass game? incredible ending.

so glad at fgcu lost.  won't be rooting for them until all players from last years team are gone.  still acted like a bunch of cocky sons a bitches out there. 

also, if anyone is interesting in joining me and tellallyourfriends bracket pool, PM me asap! 

all PMs i have received so far have been responded to.

wow, when was the last time this many top 25 teams lost in a week? 

#3 arizona (u)

#4 duke (u)

#5 virginia (u)

#7 syracuse (u)

#8 kansas (u)

#9 wisc (u)

#13 creighton (u)

#14 unc

#17 st. louis (u)

#18 southern methodist

#19 uconn

#20 memphis

#21 new mexico

#22 msu (u)

#24 iowa (u)

#25 kentucky

#26 texas (u)

all the ones with u's were the ones who lost to unranked teams.