PO: Third Eye Blind boxset

Got the box set and will just stick with it but a bit surprised to see the individual releases so early. Especially the self title when the box set's description says it is exclusive to the box. One of the main reason I got the box with the other reason being Blue with the correct version of Slow Motion.

the cream color jacket is only exclusive to the box set

ZayZay would tell you that it's worth it to pay that much for an original press, even when a repress of the same quality is out at a fraction of the price. It's cooler to have the original, no matter the price.

I wonder if the individual ones are limited in quantities or anything...as much as I want s/t, Blue and OOTV I don't know if I should dump $125 for the three of them shipped right this instant...

well it looks like they are selling the "old" Ursa Majors in this "set".  so i'm guessing you can wait.

Blue has got to be my favorite. Can't wait to spin that. Especially with Slow Motion with lyrics. My favorite off the album has to be Deep Inside of You. Honestly my enjoyment for songs like that is the whole reason Ursa Major ranks as my 2nd favorite.

one of the best songs they ever wrote