PO: Third Eye Blind boxset

man i feel bad for people that are having problems with shipping. I consider myself extremely lucky that i eventually got a refund for the box set (through paypal) and actually got s/t and blue. Hope people get their records, this is insane how incompetent a store/band can be.

ive got a signed (by the ORIGINAL members) first press of self titled coming back to me in the mail from kevin soon. really so happy that i made it happen. I got it signed by stephan and brad at the indy show on their tour and then got in touch with kevin and arion through social media and they agreed to sign it for me. illl post pics in the autographed records thread probably when it comes.

ive got a signed (by the ORIGINAL members) first press of self titled coming back to me in the mail from kevin soon. really so happy that i made it happen. I got it signed by stephan and brad at the indy show on their tour and then got in touch with kevin and arion through social media and they agreed to sign it for me. illl post pics in the autographed records thread probably when it comes.

Wow that is really cool.  I have thought about doing the same with a few albums of mine but was scared they may never make it back to me.  You'll have to let us know how it turns out.

Wow that is really cool.  I have thought about doing the same with a few albums of mine but was scared they may never make it back to me.  You'll have to let us know how it turns out.

ill keep this thread posted as well. im super excited about it, kinda the holy grail of white whales for me haha

I hope this sorts itself out. I know I won't get anywhere by emailing customer service.

teb+tracking.JPG

I think something is wrong with their tracking service lately, because I had something ship from Alabama to NJ in nearly the exact same time frame (12/6-12/9) and it did that "delivery status not updated" thing.  I received it the following day.

I think something is wrong with their tracking service lately, because I had something ship from Alabama to NJ in nearly the exact same time frame (12/6-12/9) and it did that "delivery status not updated" thing. I received it the following day.

This is good to hear. Thanks for the glimmer of hope.