PO: Third Eye Blind boxset

Like some other people, my shipping status hasn't changed from "electronic shipping info received" in a week. Then, in the last 24 hours I've received 3 new shipping confirmation emails with 3 different tracking numbers! None of them give me any info. Also, the top of every email I've received from 3EB says "Be careful! This sender failed our fraud detection checks." #Jenkins!

So I'm in the "package made it to my city but ended up in San Francisco". Has anyone heard back from customer service? I emailed last week with no reply.

I asked for a confirmation that the tracking # I received was correct. I got a response two days ago saying 'We'll check in on this for you". That's all so far.

To give those hope about the tracking! I've sent an LP to a friend in Wisconsin, I live in Michigan,

It was sent to Cali and then It was rerouted back to him! Without any intervention on my part! So typically the usps will eventually get it to the address on the label! Now of course if the address on the label is diff your out of luck obv..,

Anybody else *not* get a shipping email yet? Said it'd ship out this week, I believe...still no emails and it says 'unfulfilled' on the site

if you're talking about the box set, no one (to my knowledge) had gotten shipping confirmation yet. they have until the end of the week to  be on time as "shipping the week of 12/16" as I doubt they would have them all shipped out the first day.

if you're talking about the box set, no one (to my knowledge) had gotten shipping confirmation yet. they have until the end of the week to  be on time as "shipping the week of 12/16" as I doubt they would have them all shipped out the first day.

I still think they're waiting for the band to get back into town so they can actually autograph them. They've been on the road since the end of October, and I wager the box sets weren't actually ready to be signed until rather recently. Thus, we're likely looking at late this week at the earliest (assuming they're back in SF on the 18th).

I still think they're waiting for the band to get back into town so they can actually autograph them. They've been on the road since the end of October, and I wager the box sets weren't actually ready to be signed until rather recently. Thus, we're likely looking at late this week at the earliest (assuming they're back in SF on the 18th).

I remember seeing on 3eb's Instagram that they just finished signing the remaining copies. But the real question are they ready to ship?

oops, should have clarified - I'm referring to the single LPs, bought S/T/Blue and OOTV right when they went on sale separately

Was the tracking number on the box the same one they gave you?

The tracking number on the box matches the second of the four confirmations I received. When I click on the link with the accurate tracking number, it still says "not found."

EDIT - MORE WEIRDNESS: I noticed the shipping label was taped over another shipping label. The return address on the bottom label is Third Eye Blind with a San Francisco address. The return address on the top label is 3EB Fulfillment with a San Diego address. Both labels were addressed to me. Also, the tracking number on the bottom label matches the number from the first email they sent me (which was never updated).

lol what if they're being sent somewhere in san fran first to have the signatures forged then sent back out.

Why couldn't they just forge them in San Diego? I doubt the band members are forging each other's signatures. Actually, they probably are because #jenkins

man their customer service sucks.  I have been calling, emailing EVEN talking to Brad through private message on twitter to try to get a refund for my box set, they say they have cancelled the transactions, but still havent got a refund of the $250 they have taken from me.  Also, a side note which I thought was interesting, Brad said "we check both email addresses each day"  I found it funny the way he wrote that to me, it was like the band themselves are working customer service for their store.  if thats the case, #jenkins really is to blame for their shitty service.

Gotta love trolls like this selling this crap on Ebay before it's even in their hands. Look, he's conveniently 'Out of Town' until 12/24 and "won't be able to ship until then", 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Third-Eye-Blind-Self-Titled-Black-Vinyl-LP-Red-Cover-SEALED-/281227982160?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item417a7e7550