PO: Third Eye Blind boxset

Gotta love trolls like this selling this crap on Ebay before it's even in their hands. Look, he's conveniently 'Out of Town' until 12/24 and "won't be able to ship until then", 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Third-Eye-Blind-Self-Titled-Black-Vinyl-LP-Red-Cover-SEALED-/281227982160?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item417a7e7550

That's some Bull... This guy is a joke!

Gotta love trolls like this selling this crap on Ebay before it's even in their hands. Look, he's conveniently 'Out of Town' until 12/24 and "won't be able to ship until then",

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Third-Eye-Blind-Self-Titled-Black-Vinyl-LP-Red-Cover-SEALED-/281227982160?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item417a7e7550

I probably should have guessed who that was before I even clicked the link. That kid is an eBay cancer, as far as I'm concerned. Easily the most ridiculous flipper I've seen in a while.

Got my shipping confirmation today too. I'm excited to possibly have this hands soon.. eventually. Like everyone else's box set shipment, my was sent via FedEx. Were the individual records sold shipped USPS?

I assume maybe because these things are so heavy, USPS wasn't the most economical option?

Think im gunna open a pay pal dispute tomorrow if it doesnt ship, I can play crazy at this game too, What an absolute joke and rip of this box set was. I bet the pressings sound like shit anyways.

Boxsets started shipping today. You're going to file a claim if it's not sent out by tomorrow?

Think im gunna open a pay pal dispute tomorrow if it doesnt ship, I can play crazy at this game too, What an absolute joke and rip of this box set was. I bet the pressings sound like shit anyways.

Thankfully the pressings DO NOT sound like shit (at least not S/T, which is the only one I have). It actually sounds pretty incredible. However, these guys are definitely in over their heads. I foresee a lot of free records (Tatom, sergeantcruffy) as well as angry customers who don't get what they actually paid for. The whole thing is just a mess. I wouldn't be surprised if 3EB really regrets not sticking with Enjoy the Ride by the time the dust settles.