PO: Third Eye Blind boxset

Finally had the funds available to pick up those three records. I went with the holiday bundle, only problem is they only had small left, and I'm a large. So until it comes Im gonna see if anyone here wants to buy that vinyl shirt in small, or trade for a large. If not, once it shows up im either putting the shirt on eBay, or was thinking of cutting it up to display it like a poster.

I'll buy the vinyl shirt off you!

sorry haha, i was only siding with that other guy because it seems really counterproductive and too much work for #jenkins to go back and do that for no reason at all.

The other guy still firmly insists that while it's a different mix, it's not a NEW mix.

It's likely either the version the band preferred over the final mix, or it's what they had available to them.

The other guy still firmly insists that while it's a different mix, it's not a NEW mix.

It's likely either the version the band preferred over the final mix, or it's what they had available to them.

Dude... is it that hard for you to admit you're wrong? You already backpedaled on the whole "it's just remastered" argument, and you have zero evidence to support any of your claims. Whether or not it was remixed a month ago or 10 years ago, it's still a NEW mix as far as the public is concerned.

whoever the guy was earlier in this thread that said there was things different on out of the vein, he was so right. just got my table and im giving it a listen and the biggest thing that sticks out to me is on danger the harmonies are way earlier

Yeah i heard this also. "Can't get away" has that new line in the beginning and different harmonies too, i like the original version more but its still great. and Self Righteous doesn't have its intro

Dude... is it that hard for you to admit you're wrong? You already backpedaled on the whole "it's just remastered" argument, and you have zero evidence to support any of your claims. Whether or not it was remixed a month ago or 10 years ago, it's still a NEW mix as far as the public is concerned.

I was wrong about it not being a different mix, yes, I admitted to that. But what is so hard to understand about it not being newly remixed? My point is that would counterproductive and costly enough that it just wouldn't be done now. Albums go through many different mixing stages before there is a 'final mix'. Experience and common sense is my evidence. But, fine, it's whatever you want it to be.

Hey guys, long time 3eb fan here and im pretty knowledgeable on all the "unreleased" stuff and stuff that wasnt really widely available for a long time. These 'new' mixes are not all that new, just not really that well known about. For instance the version of Cant Get Away From You with the 'rap' at the beginning, ive probably had that .mp3 for maybe 4 or 5 years. I dont really remember where it originated from or how it got to us, but im pretty sure it came with a batch of other demos from the OOTV sessions such as 'Now I dont Know' and 'Away'.

Check this list ive compiled here, i havent updated it in years cause i kind of lost interest when Tony was kicked out, so these demos have been around for awhile: http://www.3eb.co.uk/showthread.php?6336-Third-Eye-Blind-Songlist

How they ended up on the vinyl, i have no idea.