PO: Third Eye Blind boxset

My buddy ordered the Self titled and blue. He only received Blue and someone else randomly e-mailed him and said he received my friends shipping label in his package. My buddy is having a hard time getting ahold of these guys to get his copy!

Yea... so I'm 'My buddy' here. This record purchase has been a NIGHTMARE! I purchased the S/T and Blue separately. I ordered the S/T almost immediately after it went up on the site for presale and ordered Blue on 12/28. After getting Blue almost 4 days after I ordered it, I really started to question whether I'd ever get my copy of the S/T. After I received an email from a guy (CC'd the 3eb store and some other random guy) saying he got my packing slip and this other guys packing slip yet only received 1 of 2 records he ordered. He emailed us b/c he wondered if we got his. (which the other guy actually got and offered to mail him directly) Unfortunately for me, nobody has my record (or fessed up to it at least). I've been contacting the store every day saying I still haven't received it. I only received one reply saying "not sure what happened, but it says it shipped." Even with photo evidence of my packing slip in some other guys hand, I still haven't received my copy. (and probably never will). So... I went on Ebay and paid $70 for a copy and realized that the guy I'm buying it from is waiting to get his from "his supplier". When asked if "his supplier" was the 3EB store... he said "yes". I then tried buying a copy from the 3EB store since it said they still have them. I figured I'd sell it on Ebay and try to recover SOME of my money. Order went through, and then I received an email 2 days later from the store saying "sorry but we don't have this item anymore". 

So to this point... I've spent over $150 on this record and STILL don't have a copy. I have one claim in with Paypal regarding my initial order. The 3EB store has refunded my money for my second purchase but my $70 ebay purchase is still in tact. Now I'm just waiting for the expected ship date to come and go so I can file another claim with Paypal against this guy on Ebay who is selling stuff he doesn't even have. 

I've been collecting for about 4 years and have NEVER had this much trouble securing a record. Ever. 

*Update - the 3EB store replied to my one email after I told them I just paid $70 for a copy of their record on ebay and said they are getting more in and that if I buy 1, they'll ship me 2 for my troubles. Any takers on whether or not that actually happens?

Just out of curiosity, how many people here didn't have any problems with their orders? I bought the holiday bundle on 1/2, I got the tracking info the next day, and it arrived on 1/10 with no problems. A buddy of mine got the full box set shortly after it went up online and he got it a few days after Christmas with everything all good. Sorry to here about everyone that's getting shitty luck with this though

Just out of curiosity, how many people here didn't have any problems with their orders? I bought the holiday bundle on 1/2, I got the tracking info the next day, and it arrived on 1/10 with no problems. A buddy of mine got the full box set shortly after it went up online and he got it a few days after Christmas with everything all good. Sorry to here about everyone that's getting shitty luck with this though

I bought the box set and then an extra copy of the blue and S/T albums, received everything in mint condition... my box set arrived a few days after Christmas as well.

1. 10th Nov - Ordered box-set
  2. 26th Dec - Emailed asking about my order to the UK (specifically detailing my order number/details and that I didn't have a tracking number yet)
  3. 26th Dec - Received a reply "Sorry but the tracking never seems to give a heads up.  I'm sure it'll arrive any day. We can't file a claim for 30 days. So sorry for the delay." (despite me telling them I didn't have a tracking number yet)
  4. 31st Dec - Received a tracking number which didn't work (was a completed delivery to Sweden in 2012)
  5. 4th Jan - Tracking details updated and showed pre-shipment (electronic shipping info received but not postage)
  6. 14th Jan - Still no package.

My patience is slowly eroding but I want my box-set more than I want my money so I'm not going to look into any other options at the moment. It just seems pointless to even email them as their reply is normally a load of B/S, but I just have to know if it has genuinely been sent out or if they're still messing around.

I ordered the S/T just after Christmas, got a shipping confirmation email a day later. They supplied a tracking number, but it was bogus (9452110200793954166675). The record arrived 7 days later. The record was in perfect condition, it was shipped in a good mailer, but was packed loosely, just one sheet of bubble wrap stuck in the mailer, which was a bit over sized for the size of the record. 

Sorry to hear about all the trouble people are having, it's a circus. The address on the packing slip is 9139 Oviedo St, Suite 200, San Diego and phone number 858 735 0266... If they aren't replying to emails, maybe they'll answer the phone. 

anyone else notice that the shirt that they gave with the holiday bundle isnt the shirt in the photo?  its got a red vinyl on the shirt, the photo showed a blue vinyl.  fucking third eye blind, they are really starting to lose me as a fan with this garbage service.  all my vinyl are damaged to the point where the covers are garbage.