PO: Third Eye Blind boxset

I can't remember when I ordered the S/T, but it was sometime close to the box set debacle. Still showed up on time though. Not packed well... But on time.

It's a decent sounding record on wax. Not much analog warmth (I'm almost sure they cut it from hi-rez digital files) but a lot more "space" in the music. And the best part about the vinyl? Easy to skip Side 3 completely!! (I kid.... Not really.)

I still can't believe they moved these at $35 each. I want to own S/T, but I refuse to give anyone $35 for a single fucking LP. Fucking #jenkins.

Trust me, it hurt me to give them $35, but my friend told me it's better to just get them now than pay eBay prices later on. Valid point even though it is gouging at its finest. 

Remember last year they were selling those original pressing leftovers for a few hundred? Haha nobody had any idea they were doing a repress.

Yeah, it was some guy that worked with the band(had their blessing) and was selling S/T and Blue as a bundle for -I think- $400!! I think there were like 8 bundles. Total rip off!

Finally listened to s/t and blue last night. S/t sounded really good, felt like a whole new experience. Blue, on the other hand had a lot of distortion in the mix. Makes me think they didn't bother to remaster that one. Although, "Anything" sounded way better here than on CD.

Anyone else notice these things?

Guys, does anyone know another way to make contact with those bandshop fucks besides e-mail? I'm STILL waiting for my goddamn box set and I already wrote 4 mails without getting any reply. I already received shipping notice but the status of the USPS site just never changed, and now the link doesn't even work anymore. Anyone else still waiting?This is really fucked up! :angry: :angry: :angry:

• 7 months later...