PO: Third Eye Blind boxset

Box set rules. I honestly have only spun everything once, but 3EB is one of my favorite bands and I'm going to keep this one for the rest of my life. The pressings sound great, the box itself is gorgeous, it has a signed placeholder for their 5th album when it comes out... It's awesome. 

Only downside is that the LPs aren't gatefolds. But none of them are outside the box either. 

I'm still more than mildly peeved that my box-set came with the splatter (tour variant?) of Ursa rather than the black speckle (pic earlier in this thread somewhere), and now #jenkins magics 40 boxsets out of his arse... that smarts. 

I did email them at the time, but given the cluster-f**k that was going on with everybody's orders it was apparently in vain (or out of, amirite?).

Despite my whining though, it is a great box-set and was worth every penny.

I wish there was some trick or thievery involved...but all I did was log into my pre-existing 3eb Shopify account and refresh the page 10-20 times around 6pm EST.  Then it appeared and I clicked on it, then add to cart, then Check Out with PayPal. I'm sure at a certain point it's random who connects at the right time.