PO: Third Eye Blind boxset

Just got this email...

You recently purchased a copy of Third Eye Blind's Self Titled Album.  Due to an overwhelming response from our fans, the only copies of the Self Titled album remaining in stock sold out in a matter of a few minutes.  Unfortunately a number of orders were taken by our online system before we were able to post the change.  And we are sorry to say, your order was one of them.

As a way to, hopefully, rectify this problem, we are offering you a choice of either a copy of the Blue album or the Out of the Vein album plus a free Tee shirt of your choice ( a $25 value).  All you need to do is indicate the album selection and the shirt style and your size {from the online store at www.3eb.com/stuff)  (please don't purchase it there in order to avoid additional charges).  We will manually respond to your reply email, fill, and expedite the order with your choice of album and shirt - from quantities available. (an we will pay any additional postage)  Don't wait as some sizes of our former Tee shirt stock may run out soon.

If this offer is not acceptable, please respond by putting Cancel my Order in the subject line of your reply email and we will process a credit to your credit card account within 72 hours

Thank you for your understanding and for being a loyal 3eB fan!

Thank you for contacting Customer Care,

ugh.gif

Just got this email...

ugh.gif

Did you happen to order more than one copy? I placed a multiple-copy order with a buddy to save money on shipping, and just received the same email. I was online the second they dropped (and even kept an eye on the inventory depleting after I had ordered), so there's no way I placed my order post-sellout. I'm assuming (for at least my situation) that the cancellation was due to this.

#jenkins #conspiracy

Did you happen to order more than one copy? I placed a multiple-copy order with a buddy to save money on shipping, and just received the same email. I was online the second they dropped (and even kept an eye on the inventory depleting after I had ordered), so there's no way I placed my order post-sellout. I'm assuming (for at least my situation) that the cancellation was due to this.

#jenkins #conspiracy

Yeah I ordered 2 within the first 5 minutes of the sale going online

Is your conspiracy that they'd rather bum out 5 dudes who ordered 2+ copies than bum out the 10-15 people who ordered 1 of the oversold copies?

My "conspiracy" is that they cancelled all multiple-copy orders, as well as any remaining oversell orders. The listing was up for almost an hour. If these really sold out in minutes, then they received a hell of a lot more than "10-15" oversell orders.

I'm not pissed, I get it. I'd probably make the same decision if I were the band/shop. Just a bummer when you're not buying copies to flip and still get cancelled.

I'd be curious to know what time you placed your order.

I'm sure the over-sell is true, I just don't think it is in my case. I was straight-up Bruce Lee fast on that drop.

I received confirmation at 6:26 EST, so I was pretty late. I initially tried buying the box, but it sold out.. plus I tried using my Paypal credit which didn't work for some reason even though I have credit left.