Oldies.com HUGE clearance

Here's my damage... some of them seem too good to be true but as long as that $6 Koufax LP ships, I'm happy. (Thanks to the folks who posted their buys, I grabbed a couple things I wouldn't have found otherwise.)

Shellac - At Action Park

Cat Power - You Are Free (180GV)

Jack Rose - Luck In The Valley (180GV)

Morrissey - Years of Refusal

David Cross - Bigger & Blackerer (LP + DVD) (Vinyl LP)

Big Star - #1 Record

Big Star - Radio City

Wipers - Out Takes

Low - C'mon

Majeure - Timespan Remixes (EP)

La Sera - La Sera

Ben Folds - The Best Imitation of Myself: A Retrospective (2-LP)

A.C. Newman - Get Guilty (180GV)

The Hidden Cameras - The Smell of Our Own

Hunx & His Punx - Gay Singles

Chilly Gonzales - Solo Piano II (180GV)

Jack Rose - Kensington Blues

Obits - Moody, Standard and Poor

Happy Birthday - Happy Birthday

Nobunny - Raw Romance

Shugo Tokumaru - Port Entropy (180GV-Color Vinyl)

Koufax - It Had To Do With Love

Kim Fowley - Another Man's Gold: Lost Treasures From The Vaults, 1959-69 Volume Two

Mission of Burma - Vs.

Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band - Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band

Majeure - Timespan (2-LP)

Anyone having a problem with some of the pages not showing up at all?  Like I'll click page 35, and it will go to some random page, and not let me see what is listed there...

Had the same problem. Random pages would bring me to Blu-Rays, one took me to a James Bond DVD. But then I just clicked back and skipped the faulty page and kept going haha. 

Anyone having a problem with some of the pages not showing up at all?  Like I'll click page 35, and it will go to some random page, and not let me see what is listed there...

Yeah this was happening to me.

It's been an extreme test of willpower not to go berserk on these deals.

I showed great restraint and only picked up two albums (too bad they were out of stock on Swell Season "Low Rising" and Depeche Mode "Music for the Masses", great prices on both)

886979689817.jpg?v=4 The Best Imitation of Myself: A Retrospective (2-LP) by Ben Folds (Vinyl LP)
Item Number: EPIC 7968981 $13.57 1  $13.57

673855036519.jpg?v=3 Transference by Spoon (Vinyl LP)
Item Number: MERGE 503651 $12.85 1  $12.85  

New Customers Get Free Shipping (Coupon)
Item Number: NEWCUST $0.00 1  $0.00

Shipment Subtotal: $26.42
Order Subtotal: $26.42

Shipping & Handling: $0.00

Sales Tax: $0.00

Total: $26.42

Ugh. Too many enticing things.

Rorschach: Remain Sedate / Protestant

Old Canes: Feral Harmonic

Meneguar: I Was Born At Night

Clint Mansell: Last Night

A Day In Black And White: My Heroes Have Always Killed Cowboys

Sonic Youth: Bad Moon Rising

I'd also highly recommend Irepress - Sol Eye Sea I for those inclined toward mathy post-metal

Here's my damage... some of them seem too good to be true but as long as that $6 Koufax LP ships, I'm happy. (Thanks to the folks who posted their buys, I grabbed a couple things I wouldn't have found otherwise.)

I had already placed two ~$40 orders but went back to make a third just because you brought up that Koufax record! I used to love those guys back in high school. I remember seeing them in a shitty dive bar with The Anniversary, it was really rad! So thanks for the heads up/damn you I spent more money!

I had already placed two ~$40 orders but went back to make a third just because you brought up that Koufax record! I used to love those guys back in high school. I remember seeing them in a shitty dive bar with The Anniversary, it was really rad! So thanks for the heads up/damn you I spent more money!

You're welcome/I'm sorry! Couldn't believe my luck when I saw it pop up, and so cheap too. That and The Anniversary's "Designing A Nervous Breakdown" are two records I've been after for a while.

You're welcome/I'm sorry! Couldn't believe my luck when I saw it pop up, and so cheap too. That and The Anniversary's "Designing A Nervous Breakdown" are two records I've been after for a while.

Thankfully I bought both Anniversary LPs 10+ years ago. Unfortunately I was much more careless back then so they aren't in great condition.