Oldies.com HUGE clearance

Finally gave in & played my hand at this here sale:

Haim - Days Are Gone 2xLP for $20.50 (Save $9.48)

Toad the Wet Sprocket - All I Want / Walk On The Ocean 7" for $0.50 (Save $4.48)

Rage Against The Machine - S/T 20th Anniversary Edition for $15.95 (Save $9.03)

+ free shipping (Save $6.98)

+ $1 shipping insurance  :)

two of my orders have shipped so far 

including 

simple plan 

alkaline trio - this addiction

metro station (lol)

totally michael 

miniature tigers - mia pharaoh and fortress 

still waiting on 

innerpartysystem

bright eyes - there is no beginning to the story

head automatica - decadance 

the hush sound -goodbye blues

forever the sickest kids

sky sailing

the used - in love and death

yellowcard ocean avenue and when youre through thinking

My first order (#536291) shipped yesterday, it was for 18 records, and I believe all but one (Bright Eyes - People's Key) shipped. I am assuming this based on the amount of the temporary authorization on my credit card.

My second order (assuming they are processing these in the order they were placed) (#536343) has not shipped, BUT there is now a temporary authorization on my credit card for $39.27, the order total was $125.13...looks like most of that order was cancelled. 

I placed 7 total orders (I know I have problems...most of the subsequent orders we for $35-$40 though), so I presume most of the rest of my orders will get cancelled. Bummer.

My first order (#536291) shipped yesterday, it was for 18 records, and I believe all but one (Bright Eyes - People's Key) shipped. I am assuming this based on the amount of the temporary authorization on my credit card.

My second order (assuming they are processing these in the order they were placed) (#536343) has not shipped, BUT there is now a temporary authorization on my credit card for $39.27, the order total was $125.13...looks like most of that order was cancelled. 

I placed 7 total orders (I know I have problems...most of the subsequent orders we for $35-$40 though), so I presume most of the rest of my orders will get cancelled. Bummer.

mine have shipped in reverse order so far haha

Thanks Rad, Nicky, and Alex, yeah we're slammed right now if you could just wait for a few days so we can dig ourselves out. If I was there today id willingly take all your calls but since no one else there knows much about vinyl, it'd be great if you could hold off.

First order #537175 on Tuesday is processing, after I ordered I phoned and spoke to a very helpful and obviously busy lady there as I wanted to add something.

Just placed another order #538188.

It's the most fun I've had electronic shopping I can think of, bought all sorts of stuff I've never heard of.

What turns up is what turns up and I will be happy either way (new records, like boobies always make me smile), the postman on the other hand if it all arrives will hate me

Well, my order says shipped, and they took the full amount out of my paypal...so I suppose that means it's all there.

Same boat, but I've ordered from them before where they take the full paypal payment and I didn't receive a record I ordered. I got a refund the next day after my package arrived through paypal without even contacting them about it. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping it's all there.

All three of my orders still say "processing" but there is a pending charge on my Discover card for what appears to be the second of my three orders, less $7.85 — which was the cost of No Knife's Hit Man Dreams LP. This makes me an extremely sad panda. It's pretty much the only record I absolutely wanted.

http://www.oldies.com/product-view/16037V.html - The Blakes

http://www.oldies.com/product-view/22066V.html - Nicole Atkins

http://www.oldies.com/product-view/24274V.html - JC Brooks and the Uptown Sound

http://www.oldies.com/product-view/22529V.html - Those Darlins'

http://www.oldies.com/product-view/12783V.html - Ted Leo and the Pharmacists

Couple things still in stock that shouldn't be.  If your placing a new order take a look at these cause they are great records.

Myself and my roommate just got shipping emails

Nice.  Do they confirm what is (and what is perhaps not) shipping, in said e-mail?  I checked my bank statements and it looks like all three of my Oldies orders were charged for the exact amount of the order, which is probably a good thing.  But swisher's post has be a little iffy on what we'll actually be receiving, despite how many affirming e-mails we all receive.

Got a pending charge from one of the three orders. I have no idea which order it applies to or what I'm not getting, but it does not remotely match any of my order totals.

You're so mysterious, Oldies.

If you wanna call tomorrow I can let you know what shipped and what didn't. This applies to anyone in this thread, but please don't all call at once haha. My extension when you call is 258.

Edit: Or just shoot me a PM, but again I wont be able to do anything until tomorrow as today is a day off for me

If you wanna call tomorrow I can let you know what shipped and what didn't. This applies to anyone in this thread, but please don't all call at once haha. My extension when you call is 258

Forgive any ignorance - since I don't know where you fit in, exactly, with Oldies.com - but I think this offer of yours is all kinds of awesome.  I'm positive that some people will get their peace of mind by giving you a call.  I'd consider it myself if I cared a bit more (and wanted to ruin the element of surprise).