Oldies.com HUGE clearance

Got my order of 14 records today. I ordered shortly before this sale hit the various forums, which may have helped in my getting everything I ordered. The records were well packaged, too.

Oddly enough, my copy of Sybille Baier's Colour Green was not sealed, though I suppose it's not unlikely that the small indie label that released it doesn't seal their records.

I ordered that Sybille Baier record direct from the label and it wasnt sealed.

Great record tho.

I got about half of the records i ordered. Still over the $1,000 threshold. Still waiting on 1 final order.

Mark was extremely helpful. Great sale. 

Got my order of 14 records today. I ordered shortly before this sale hit the various forums, which may have helped in my getting everything I ordered. The records were well packaged, too.

Oddly enough, my copy of Sybille Baier's Colour Green was not sealed, though I suppose it's not unlikely that the small indie label that released it doesn't seal their records.

I actually intern at Orange Twin, the label that presses the Sybille Baier LP, and none of our copies are sealed before we send them out to stores, webstore orders, or our distributor. In fact, none of our LPs ship sealed, though some of the ones with loose packaging get sent in a clear sleeve.

There's your fun fact for the day!  :)

I order 4 records that weren't sold out when I ordered them. I'm pretty sure by looking at the weight and the charge on my card that I'll only be getting the Fanfarlo record. If anybody ordered the Land of Talk or David Bazan record and doesn't want it, hit me up!

edit: also not too bummed since I'm getting a really good deal on the Fanfarlo record and free shipping!

dang, I could not spell.

Edited by mayatex

My first order shipped early this morning and my second shipped just now.

The first order was 6.3 lbs so I'll be getting more than I thought I would.  Not sure what all I'll be getting but it's some combination of these.

Whip It Soundtrack

300 Soundtrack

The Blakes LP

Nicole Atkins LP

Jollie Holland LP

Justin Townes Earle LP

Pretty Girls Make Graves LP

Pussycat Dolls LP

David Cross LP

my two orders shipped (granted I realized one of them wasn't really sale items and tried to cancel but they sent anyway).

My sales order was as follows and since they charged my entire order and i didn't get an out of stock or partial refund email I think I'm getting all of it. Shipping weight was 6.3lbs also

050087129002.jpg Big Bad World (180Gv) by Plain White T's (Vinyl LP)
 602527650173.jpg Forever The Sickest Kids by Forever The Sickest Kids (Vinyl LP)
 093624970545.jpg?v=6 Harmony (Yellow Vinyl) by Never Shout Never (Vinyl LP)
 886973195918.jpg?v=8 Hold On Tight (W/CD) by Hey Monday (Vinyl LP)
 602527990590.jpg?v=8 Kids In The Street by All-American Rejects (Vinyl LP)
 602537083817.jpg The Midsummer Station by Owl City (Vinyl LP)
 184923110913.jpg The Only Place by Best Coast (Vinyl LP)
 075678969201.jpg?v=3 Rotation (Blue Vinyl) by Cute Is What We Aim For (Vinyl LP)
 094639011711.jpg Secret Weapon (2-LPs) by MxPx (Vinyl LP)
 602527861111.jpg Soul Punk (2-LPs) by Patrick Stump (Vinyl LP)
Shipment Subtotal: $91.90

Damn impulse buys.

I ordered that Sybille Baier record direct from the label and it wasnt sealed.

Great record tho.

I got about half of the records i ordered. Still over the $1,000 threshold. Still waiting on 1 final order.

Mark was extremely helpful. Great sale. 

waiting for dude who ordered $2000+ to tell us about his shipment  weight 

He already did.....