Oldies.com HUGE clearance

I fall in the middle of this whole argument. I know people can be impatient but I also feel that Oldies should have been more prepared. I have done warehouse work in the past and I know it can be a bitch but there are ways to pick the orders in order, it is only fair. At my past job 3 of us spent half a day putting tickets in order after they got all mixed up, it is really the right thing to do. Also don't get fired up if you don't get shipping confirmation 7 minutes after you order.

I didn't order anything this time around but will look over the list next time. Don't flame me for finding Oldies at fault, it's just the way I see it.

I did 2 orders, 1 the first day of the hype and a second after I got my first, while there was a 5 I would have loved to have that got canceled, I am happy with what I did get. I too was caught up in the "well, what about my money" drama but I was instantly refunded and everything was fine. Was it a perfect transaction? no. But I enjoyed the digging and look forward to the next sale and my next mystery package! 

I got a paypal refund for what was missing from my order. Can't ask for more than that. To be honest if they gave me a store credit I still would've been happy because I do plan on ordering from them again in the future. I didn't realize they were getting legitimate shit for all this. But then again I always underestimate the self-important dildos that buy records.

Got a refund from both of my orders, so just know that they are still coming.  I've not contacted them at all so there should be nothing to worry about if you haven't gotten your partial refund yet.

Looks like I won't be getting the Whip It Soundtrack, 300 Soundtrack and Pretty Girls Make Graves LP from my first order.  Seems crazy but the math seems to show I will be getting the David Cross LP that I know Scott was annoyed he didn't get. 

The second order I am missing out on the Rage Against the Machine EP.

Got my refund on my second order. It took a little bit, but I got a bunch of awesome records for stupidly cheap with free shipping and got refunded for the ones I didn't get. And yet, some people still bitch. That's OK. Next sale like this I guess I'll have more records I could choose from.

Got my refund on my second order. It took a little bit, but I got a bunch of awesome records for stupidly cheap with free shipping and got refunded for the ones I didn't get. And yet, some people still bitch. That's OK. Next sale like this I guess I'll have more records I could choose from.

Should people not bitch about not getting their money back over things they never received or the store didnt even have in stock? Especially when its been almost 2 weeks. Its just stupid. I've never had an experience where I had to wait for my money to get back to me when someone else fucked up. How hard is it to go to a paypal transaction, and just hit the refund button? Not very....

What'd you get for doom/drone?  I wasn't paying complete attention, but I don't remember seeing much of either.

I picked up

Made Out Of Babies - The Ruiner

Unearthly Trance - Electrocution

Indian - Guiltless

Final - Reading All The Right Signals Wrong

MOOB aren't strictly in the genre, but you get the idea…