Oldies.com HUGE clearance

<p>

I just realized i never got my lil wayne record when i placed an order on the 12th. Best be emailing Mark. TAKE CARE OF ME MARK.

Order #537589

Order Currently Being Processed

• Order Placed: November 12, 2013

Nicky I will gladly take care of you on Friday when I get back to work, just shoot me a PM

Came home yesterday and opened my Oldies.com package!

Wasn't surprised that 1 (out of 9 records) was missing, which isn't too bad (and I don't want to start a debate again; I'm fine and totally understand the huge workload created by this clearance)

But 2 things really annoyed me:

- I got refunded less than I paid for the missing record! WTF? When I pay $10 for something and it's not delivered, I should be refunded $10 and not $7.xx, right?

- I paid additional shipping for an additional record, totally normal! But why should I pay the high shipping for 9 records when only 8 are shipped at a lower rate?

We'll see how this will end...

Came home yesterday and opened my Oldies.com package!

Wasn't surprised that 1 (out of 9 records) was missing, which isn't too bad (and I don't want to start a debate again; I'm fine and totally understand the huge workload created by this clearance)

But 2 things really annoyed me:

- I got refunded less than I paid for the missing record! WTF? When I pay $10 for something and it's not delivered, I should be refunded $10 and not $7.xx, right?

- I paid additional shipping for an additional record, totally normal! But why should I pay the high shipping for 9 records when only 8 are shipped at a lower rate?

We'll see how this will end...

based on the other people that had this happen it will end like this. Oldies.com will give you your full refund. Email them, wait for them to reply back to you before you get on here slamming a company like they arent going to refund you and make vague comments about how it will end...

based on the other people that had this happen it will end like this. Oldies.com will give you your full refund. Email them, wait for them to reply back to you before you get on here slamming a company like they arent going to refund you and make vague comments about how it will end...

You really think I'll go through 63 pages to see if others had the same problem? Dream on!

I did not slam them in any way; I stated what annoyed me! And you should read more carefully...I said that I emailed them

Placed my last order with Oldies on 12/1 and that shit *still* hasn't been processed.  WTF?  I'm sure they've probably been hammered but damn...if you're going to have a sale like that, then you should prepare for the extra business or at least be up front with how damn long it's going to take to get orders out.  This is just ridiculous.  

Not yet.  I figured I'd just complain about it on VC first.   :)  Nah, just trying to be patient.  It's a busy time of the year.  I'm mainly just wondering if anyone else is/has been waiting for their Oldies stuff to process like I have.

If you were "Mainly just wondering", you wouldn't have went on a rant slamming the company. Any normal person would have just contacted them and asked what the deal was.