Oldies.com HUGE clearance

I had a bunch of stuff in my cart become unavailable over the last couple days so it looks like numbers are updating.

Hope so.

Also I didn't notice on my last binge because I didn't have the patience to get to the end of the clearance list, but way back in the various artists section they got some interesting stuff. You can get a genre-specific (or mixed) 'grab bag' of 30 LP's for 30 bucks. You'd have to be pretty bold. There's a Napoleon Dynamite record back there too.

That Jack Applebees guy is an entitled little bitch. 

Well, you put up an official piece of content knocking another site so why should AP deserve the teflon treatment? Seriously, it was a record sale and inventory got messed up. It happens all the time but if you want to let one of your contributors officially cry like a baby about being "cheated" then you've opened yourself up to it this time. 

http://absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=3548461

jack is a fucking scumbag. but we knew that already, right?

Wowwwwwwwwww what a dick move.

Also, he said the same thing like 5 times in that little blurb.

I can't handle the comments on that website though.

The amount of people who feel as though Oldies owes them something is crazy. So many people took advantage of the crazy good sale, and they are a small enough operation that they weren't prepared for it, so they handled it the best way that they could to get through it. I didn't get everything that I ordered, but that won't stop me from ordering from them in the future. Not to mention, I got a refund today for stuff that I didn't get, and I didn't file anything/contact anyone, they did it on their own. 

And seriously, screw AP.net.

I think you're the exception due to the fact that you don't seem to use AP as a soapbox like this Jack fella.

I mean, both Thomas Nassiff and Jason Tate suggested I post that news thread, when I questioned the need for it.  So I guess they're scumbags?

YOU'RE REALLY GOING TO MENTION THOMAS NASSIFF WHEN HE IS THE MAN BEHIND P+P?!?!?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Also I'm not sure what you were quoting but I didn't call anyone a scumbag.  I was just quoting posts in this thread that were related to your article on ap.net

YOU'RE REALLY GOING TO MENTION THOMAS NASSIFF WHEN HE IS THE MAN BEHIND P+P?!?!?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Also I'm not sure what you were quoting but I didn't call anyone a scumbag.  I was just quoting posts in this thread that were related to your article on ap.net

i like thomas, don't bash thomas. yeah the label he works with sucks but he's a nice guy.

jack and tate however, go ahead.

hey jack stop tweeting at me i don't want to talk to you

@CaseyMuzik So not sure why you're dragging my name through the mud, but would love to bury the hatchet.

Yeesh.  I privately reached out to you, away from VC, to try to see if you and I could move on from our past, and you publicly post it here.  Tried to be as polite about it as possible.