Oldies.com HUGE clearance

okay got my order in today.

I ordered 4 albums, Jimi Hendrix, Head Automatica, R.A.P Music, and Rock Creek Park. The website said hendrix was backordered but i got two packages today. One had everything but the Head Automatica and the other had an extra Rock Creek Park. Kinda sucks I was charged for a second record but Im glad I got the 3 I did. I dont see why they wouldnt refund me for the one record so i have no complaints.

i wasn't up in arms about a damn thing. my first post, i simply questioned how long it was taking others to hear back. didn't get any response there, and still went a couple days without hearing anything.

then i did.

now i'll patiently wait until it arrives, and hopefully i'll be happy with what's there.

Unless they take out all the records you ordered and put in records that you didnt order (which they havent done to anyone else yet) I dont see why you wouldnt be happy with what YOU ordered.

And yes you are a moron. You constantly start shit, have a holier than thou attitude, and more importantly, see that a companies sale blew up and was taking longer than expected to ship orders, then order at that point and complain after two days that you havent gotten shipping confirmation yet. That is pretty much what a moron does.

you must be witty.

nope. guess i just missed the time frame mentioned somewhere earlier. i knew people were getting refunds; i thought that happened before stuff shipped though.

Wasn't trying to be a dick, I actually don't blame you at all for not reading this thread. It's mostly been a lot of that^^^^^^

again, i didn't complain about a fucking thing. i asked the people in this thread what their experiences were.

i'd be unhappy if i didn't get one of the two records that i placed an order for in the first place. because one is an album i adore and would love to own for $7, one would be a christmas gift, and the rest was filler to get free shipping.

shove it, you no one.

You spent more money on filler records to get free shipping? Couldnt you have just, I dunno, paid the shipping and not spent more money? Again, are you sure you are not a moron? Also, you ADORE a record, but dont own it. That sounds more like you kinda like it, but never wanted to pay the 15 bucks that it normally costs. It isnt like it was some out of print record that routinely goes for 100 dollars you were getting a deal on, everything in there store is pretty much in print still.

Oh fuck, some jerk on the internet called me a no one cause he has more posts on a message board then me. :rolleyes:

this feels like that time about an hour ago when some shit bag didn't yield, and nearly hit me on a rotary. he got super duper pissed off when i laid on the horn and hit him with a stern finger. and fingered back. because i was in the wrong for flipping him off in the first place.