PO: Fuzz "Live in San Francisco" Via Castle Face Records

Clear vinyl is up at Castle Face.

Just thought I'd post the link since Castle Face only updates their "catalog" these days...

http://www.castlefacerecords.com/products/fuzz-live-in-san-francisco

Also can someone PM when Thee Oh Sees releases V. 3? The e-mail said it was due out today... and color a little earlier but I haven't heard any news

Just thought I'd post the link since Castle Face only updates their "catalog" these days...

http://www.castlefacerecords.com/products/fuzz-live-in-san-francisco

Also can someone PM when Thee Oh Sees releases V. 3? The e-mail said it was due out today... and color a little earlier but I haven't heard any news

Thee Oh Sees was released at the same time as the Fuzz LP. Check Thee Oh Sees section!

I'm fairly certain I recall Castle Face saying they were doing something special (the lenticular cover) with White Fence because it was their first live in SF release.

I had a hunch Fuzz + Oh Sees would go up overnight so I set an alarm for 4AM Sydney time and I'm glad it paid off, starting work at 7 wouldn't have been as fun with an interrupted sleep and no records. I picked up the "ultra clear with strawberry haze" singles collection as well which looks to be sold out now. 

I think I'll just buy a regular black copy of that fuzz live LP ... US shipping costs are killing me and isn't black vinyl better than coloured vinyl anyway ... sound quality wise? The White Fence album has that alternative cover ... so that was worth the shippingcosts!

Black is sold out...but the variant isn't

That would have been cool but so far we're 2 for 2 on clear! I wonder if they'll keep that up.

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned online anywhere but we were told that Thee Oh Sees' 3 night residency at the chapel was being recorded for a live LP (I attended the second night). I'm guessing/hoping that will be next in the series.