PO: Bayside - Cult

I am gonna try to see if LT will work out a deal where ETR handles distro for shipping of these.If not then I can pick people up these since I will be at the instore and go to looney tunes all the time.  I just emailed them about the distro part so ill keep yall posted 

This would be awesome. I like many others would love to get my hands on a copy of this.

I am gonna try to see if LT will work out a deal where ETR handles distro for shipping of these.If not then I can pick people up these since I will be at the instore and go to looney tunes all the time.  I just emailed them about the distro part so ill keep yall posted 

I would be eternally grateful if either of those options happened.  Thanks for looking into it to help others out, man!

Both of those sound great to me.

Well this is certainly another Bayside album. If you like Bayside you'll like this.

I've always been "ok" with them but the last one is the only one I really listen to, and I don't think I like the songs as much on this one. Ah well.

Oh man, you don't listen to Self Titled or Walking Wounded? Shudder wasn't bad too, but Killing Time is the only one I'm not into at all...as soon as I heard that album I was like...meh...Mona Lisa is a good track though...

I would argue that Walking Wounded is the best album they have ever released...

Lol, the wording wasn't misleading. In all caps it said "THIS RECORD WILL NOT SHIP". Anyways, cool they did this, was not cool to pay 9.99 for "economy shipping". What the hell is wrong with this place lol.

agree and sorry guys, it is out of my hands. I offered to L/T to take some copies wholeale to sell in my webstore but no go. If they end up not selling out at the in-store then he will likely let me take some extra copies but who knows 

agree and sorry guys, it is out of my hands. I offered to L/T to take some copies wholeale to sell in my webstore but no go. If they end up not selling out at the in-store then he will likely let me take some extra copies but who knows 

if it happens, I'm definitely all over it!

9.99 shipping was a mistake. I emailed them to check why mine was higher.

"Ricky

You were the absolute FIRST person to place this order since we had just added this option this morning

It was obviously a mistake on our part. 

We've been in business since 1971, I assure you we are aware how to ship a record"

Problem solved lol