PO: Bayside - Cult

so I ordered this album and Shudder from Hot Topic earlier this week and I got shipping confirmation for only Shudder but on my order history page on Hot Topic's site it said it shipped both albums. Weird - anyone else have this issue?

I have this problem too. I ordered Full Collapse and Cult. On my order summary in the email only full collapse is showing up and only the cost of that album, but on ht's website it says I got cult as well....very weird because the money for both albums was taken out of my accounts.

I have this problem too. I ordered Full Collapse and Cult. On my order summary in the email only full collapse is showing up and only the cost of that album, but on ht's website it says I got cult as well....very weird because the money for both albums was taken out of my accounts.

I just talked to a customer service rep and she said that the Cult LP was still being processed in the warehouse and would be shipping later this week or next week.  very weird.

They said 300 but I've read it was actually only 266 for some reason

The plant pressed a little under the given amount..simple as that. Most pressings are subject to a 10% over or under run on the order forms. This being such a small variant run, it was a little more than that

Mine is 150/300 from Looney Tunes.  Just waiting for the plain ol black to show up from Amazon and I'll have all three of them that I'm aware of as this is a band I collect all variants of (along with Fake Problems).

There are more than 3 variants.

Black with white splatter

Black

Clear (looney tunes)

White (hot topic)

Just seeing this thread now. Anyhow, my clear variant with autographed jacket is ending on eBay in about a couple of days. (230/266) Figured some people here might be more into Cult than I am.

It's okay IMO, didn't do much for me but for what it's worth I was pleasantly surprised that they still sound like Bayside.

Just seeing this thread now. Anyhow, my clear variant with autographed jacket is ending on eBay in about a couple of days. (230/266) Figured some people here might be more into Cult than I am.

It's okay IMO, didn't do much for me but for what it's worth I was pleasantly surprised that they still sound like Bayside.

You also started the bid at 35.00 which is 10+ more dollars than you paid for it. Glad your auctions up to 61 bucks though, flipper.

I guess people don't realize that its still available (I'm pretty sure) and isn't difficult to catch them after a show to get something signed.

Hahah. Not a flipper. Would just rather that this was being appreciated rather than sitting on my shelf collecting dust. It looks awesome. I have other things signed by Bayside, I really don't need this one.

The $35 price I started it at was lower than every other price on eBay. Even for the standard black variants. And especially so for the clear variants. There's a couple of people with multiple copies, unsigned at that, asking 3 figure prices. THAT's flipping. This also was not otherwise available when I listed it.

Also consider $4 of that $10 markup is shipping. And there's ebay fees. And PayPal fees. So, what markup? This is basically at cost. So there's a slight possibility that I might have walked away 17 cents richer at my asking price? Wow.

I'm just trying to get this into the hands of someone who maybe wasn't lucky enough to be at the acoustic set but hey, believe/downvote what you want dudes. There's plenty of times I've taken LPs others couldn't get and sold them at cost right here on the boards. All I try to do is help and I'd hope that some of you would do the same.