PO: Bayside - Cult

jup, it came with a download code

Yea the files on the d/l are .wav (1411kbps) so its a big folder, so don't be worried if you think your internet is going slower than hell :P lol

Thanks for confirming.  I pulled the trigger on this a couple nights ago.  Was surprised there were some left.  Just now getting into this band and have to go back and build the back catalog.

Ordered the Looney Tunes exclusive off the site a few days ago. Hope I was able to order it in time before it sold out because I'm sure it has by now. Not sure I would've gotten a refund or not by now if it did sell out but would be super stoked if I was able to get one. Amazing album!

When I was there yesterday, they had like 4 copies on the shelf, one of which I bought. I'm sure there was even more in the back. You should be fine.

In case anyone was wondering, the band are selling the black variant on tour. It's $15. It's also the only vinyl they have.

(Also, Four Year Strong still have copies of Enemy Of The World on orange vinyl and are now selling them for $20 each. That record retailed for $8.99 when it first came out. Uh, cool?)

(Also, Four Year Strong still have copies of Enemy Of The World on orange vinyl and are now selling them for $20 each. That record retailed for $8.99 when it first came out. Uh, cool?)

Just did a quick check. Best Buy has it for $11.99

I understand supporting a band, but that is quite a markup.

Lovin' this album, though my favorite would have to be the self-titled. I live in a small county in Northern California, so the Hot Topic here has, quite literally, one record in stock and it's The Beatles. Anyway, they were happy to order it for me. A bit pricey at over $20, but shipping to the store was free, so... awesome? Looks nice in white, especially with the black sleeve:

PptgOl8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

BUT! Bayside can prove that they used the logo first through proof of albums/youtube videos/etc. Anything dated is in their favor. 

I find it very hard to believe that both Bayside and Hopeless Records would just roll over and be like "yeah, okay, whatever. I mean we can PROVE that it's our logo, but just let 'em have it."