To our fans and friends,

The recent shows we played around and including the Riot Fests in Colorado and Chicago were such a great time for us and we wanted to thank you all for the response, once again, to our erratic and spontaneous show scheduling. We had so much fun. So much, in fact, that we all decided we would like to do a few more shows before the end of the year. And since we have been working on some new material, we decided that it would be fun to try to go back and play all of our previous material. 

That's right, all of it. 

So we have booked 4 shows, 2 on the east coast and 2 on the west (sorry middle America), and we will play two complete albums each night. Since we want to cover everything, we are going to try to include all B-sides relating to each album as well on their corresponding nights. 

The shows will be December 9th and 10th at the Observatory in Santa Ana, California, December 20th at The Paramount in Huntington, NY, and December 21st at Starland Ballroom in Sayreville, New Jersey. This should be a pretty fun venture, and we hope you guys will join us for the fun. Today at 12pm Eastern, and then Pacific time a ticket pre-sale will go live on Ducatking. General tickets will go on sale this Thursday.

We hope you are all well, and we will see you soon.

- Jesse, Vin, Garrett, and Brian.

http://brandnew.frontgatetickets.com/

By the wording of the statement they released today I would expect them to play all of those songs, wouldn't you?

That's what I'm hoping for. I got presale tickets for night 1. Hopefully that's Your Favorite Weapon and Deja Entendu. Going to try for night two on Thursday when regular sale goes up. 

B-sides they'd play would most likely be Moshi Moshi, Flying at Tree Level, My Nine Rides Shotgun and at least a chunk of Fightoffyourdemons. I would assume Fork and Knife for sure because it was released as a single, coca cola or brothers (released on 7"s), and possibly car because that was released on a 7" as well. Potentially even that newer song that leaked a few months ago. Whatever they do will be great though 

Will be going to this, hoping for YFW and Deja, but how can you complain about TDAG and Daisy?

Does anybody think they're going to be playing them in consecutive order based on the dates?

First night first two albums, second night the third and fourth?

This is what I'm hoping for. I don't know why they wouldn't play them in chronological order.

I actually saw Brand New before, they were on tour with Thrice and played at the Soma in San Diego.

I couldn't tell if it was normally the way they played, but the sound from the band and the set of songs they played was just not that good. I actually was very glad I got the opportunity to see them, but the show was dissapointing to say the least.

However it's been probably 6-7 years since, so I am willing to give them a second try.

To our fans and friends,

The recent shows we played around and including the Riot Fests in Colorado and Chicago were such a great time for us and we wanted to thank you all for the response, once again, to our erratic and spontaneous show scheduling. We had so much fun. So much, in fact, that we all decided we would like to do a few more shows before the end of the year. And since we have been working on some new material, we decided that it would be fun to try to go back and play all of our previous material.