They already did. During the presale for the LA and BK shows you could purchase the leftovers for those other dates

Really? I tried both ticketweb and ducatking during the presale and they were still sold out. Maybe I just missed them again? I feel like the way they made it sound "and soon we'll be releasing them to the public" meant they were going to put them out a different day or something.

Really? I tried both ticketweb and ducatking during the presale and they were still sold out. Maybe I just missed them again? I feel like the way they made it sound "and soon we'll be releasing them to the public" meant they were going to put them out a different day or something.

It all happened so fast

I have an extra ticket for the show at the Troubadour, and I want to trade for a Night 1 in Santa Ana.

Any takers?

I'm still going to poke around the interwebs for this but I thought I'd throw it out on here.

EDIT 12/6

swap off, still looking to buy Santa Ana night 1 though.

I have an extra ticket for the show at the Troubadour, and I want to trade for a Night 1 in Santa Ana.

Any takers?

I'm still going to poke around the interwebs for this but I thought I'd throw it out on here.

I wish BN weren't such control freaks so I could swap my single Santa Ana ticket for one of your Troub tickets ://///

Really do not want to drive to Santa Ana on Monday.

I wish BN weren't such control freaks so I could swap my single Santa Ana ticket for one of your Troub tickets ://///

Really do not want to drive to Santa Ana on Monday.

Okay I literally just edited that post!

Not looking to swap anymore, but still looking to buy a Santa Ana night 1.

To be fair, they're doing this to try to combat the madness that happens with scalpers. Yeah, its a little too late and kinda makes it difficult for us...but I do appreciate the effort, adding a show, and acknowledging the fans & issues.

And after reading their Twitter feed replies I feel bad for them with all the shit they get.

are there going to be any openers for these (particularly the CA) shows?

does anyone know the answer to this?  i just gotta know because i gotta put my kid to bed before i go and tell my sitter when i need her...  if they have an opening band, it'd be so much better if i can show up closer to 8-8:30.  but then i wonder if brand new's just going to play the whole time so they can squeeze half their catalog into each night.

oh and i'm only going to the santa ana shows.  so if no one knows, i guess we'll know after sunday...?

does anyone know the answer to this?

I haven't heard anything at all to the idea of an opener. Not on facebook, twitter, or street team news.

Not that I have any know-how whatsoever, but I doubt there will be. All speculation though.

If I remember on Sunday I'll post on here if there is an opener though.

Edit: looks like there will be!

Not at all a sidenote: The So So Glos, Kevin Devine and the Goddamn Band, The Front Bottoms, and The Wild, will all, at separate times, be playing with us through December.

As a group we would like to express our gratefulness for the support we continue to receive from you. And as an assurance to anyone not able to catch any of the upcoming dates, we are planning on a lot more shows this coming year. It is an odd and exciting thing being part of this band, and thanks for being there with us.

Not at all a sidenote: The So So Glos, Kevin Devine and the Goddamn Band, The Front Bottoms, and The Wild, will all, at separate times, be playing with us through December.

As a group we would like to express our gratefulness for the support we continue to receive from you. And as an assurance to anyone not able to catch any of the upcoming dates, we are planning on a lot more shows this coming year. It is an odd and exciting thing being part of this band, and thanks for being there with us.

Well great. Way to make me even more upset that I'm missing these shows, Brand New.