why'd they use the anniversary artwork for YFW? WTF!!!!!!!

edit: Also, Why the hell is there tape on the shirts saying what album they are from????

They made this huge deal about FANS going to the shows and FANS getting tickets, then sell merch and dumb it down so the FANS know what album the shirt is from?

Here's pics of the prints from tonight. Mine got a little messed up from holding them in the pit area the whole time :-/

Like I said, battle hardened and authentic! :)

Anyways I don't know if its been mentioned but the merch guy said he's cash only. Dunno if it will be the same tonight but I thought I'd give a heads up in case it is.

Like I said, battled hardened and authentic! :)

Anyways I don't know if its been mentioned but the merch guy said he's cash only. Dunno if it will be the same tonight but I thought I'd give a heads up in case it is.

Awesome- thanks for the heads up. Now I just have to remember to get some cash out for a poster or two before leaving work today.

I'm one of those suckers that usually buys shirts at shows even if I don't like the designs, just because I get caught up in the excitement of it all. But it doesn't look like they have girl fits for the (in my opinion) awful looking shirts... so they'll be an easy pass for me.

Been here for a while and the line is just starting to get substantial. Went inside and it looks like all the same shirts from last night up so far...no sight of posters yet! By the door reading. Only a couple hours to go.

Since the merch is set up in the lobby I thought maybe we could go back out and put it in the car so I asked...no rerenty from the front door so we gotta hold what we buy.