I assume they didn't sell many - since they labeled it as "YFW repress" not "Rare /500".

I should have bought the whole box after the show haha and sold to everyone here.

raffle winners won signed setlist, so bring cans of food!  crumble your raffle ticket when you put it in the box ( raises chance of winning )

Is Jesse still doing his Morrissey impression? I havent seen them since 06 or 07 and he was still doing it then.

When I saw them in Buffalo in the summer he was really interactive with the crowd and seemed happy to be there and thanked the fans and all that.  From what I've heard he's just a moody bitch.

Have any of the east coast shows had prints? If so,

can someone post pics? The So cal ones were pretty bad. The troubadour ones were ok.

The So Cal posters weren't that bad..... I was pretty stoked to get a poster created / printed /signed  by craig stecyk III 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMMOdp4nG5s#t=533

so that show was mostly fun. front bottoms slayed as always, one of the rowdiest crowds i've seen for them too. first set was a waste for me for brand new, i only enjoyed two songs up until deja started. after that the night was fantastic. seriously one of the craziest crowds i've seen ever for a show throughout that whole thing. 

So were there any prints or anything for the past two nights?

Yeah, didn't get pics of them but they were similar to the west coast prints with the OC orange, except these had a NY Apple. Or at least LI did. I didn't really even look at the one in Nj to be honest, despite being in the merch line for 20 minutes. I did get the front bottoms LP

Show tonight at Bell House was amazing.  I've seen BN at least a dozen times and I think tonights show was the best.  Set list was so good.  Happy to hear You Stole after not hearing it live in years and then it went right into Jesus Christ which was beautiful.  They went ape shit during You Dont Know.  Vinnie smashed his guitar and Jesse through his guitat at the drums.  Great closer.

Much happier to get a set list like this instead of 2 full albums.  But man would I have loved to see Welcome to Bangkok tonight

KevDev was okay.  He killed it during Brothers Blood to close out the set